Helo girls !!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helo girls !!!!!

HI! all i am I bought Paint Shop Pro 8, exelent software, would like to know if they also could help me where I can find a tutorial one? therefore I found some difficulties, to make tube cornes etc

I anticipate my gratefulness

kisses

HEY Rosana if you can't figure it out just send it too me, I will work on it and let ya know how it is! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

hi rosana

welcome to the psp club

this site has some fantastic tutorials in video format which are really easy to follow

http://www.khiba.com/PSP/acompindex2.htm

love
      fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

cool tutorials and love the video lesson, helps to make it clear what is happening. Thank you.
        Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Carol!! OXE!!!

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
          HEY Rosana if you can't figure it out just send it too me, I will work on it and let ya know how it is! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          Carol! Carol! it knows ties that it cost me cheap $ 79,99, for the Jasc software, but and very complicated to work with it, I know that and one exelente product, but now I have much time to work with it, kisses

Comment

Thanks Angel!!!!

[QUOTE=angelwithin;35594]hi rosana

welcome to the psp club

this site has some fantastic tutorials in video format which are really easy to follow

Fiona, always you intent our necessities, now has words for thanking ok to it, I go to enter in the site, and to cure mine you doubt, thanks thanksssss

kisses

Comment

Thanks Amelia!!!

Originally posted by AmeliasMuma View Post
              cool tutorials and love the video lesson, helps to make it clear what is happening. Thank you.
              thanks for its information ok

kisses

Comment

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
                Carol! Carol! it knows ties that it cost me cheap $ 79,99, for the Jasc software, but and very complicated to work with it, I know that and one exelente product, but now I have much time to work with it, kisses
                OH Rosana Rosana!!! I can only imagine how complicated it is! I have only just begun with the Photo program stuff and find it difficult myself! I wish you much luck and I am sure once you know what you are doing it will be Beautiful Work! Kisses Kisses!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

You all learn and then teach us! More kisses!! Kisses!!!! :
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow!

Hope you learn lots and lots - you are brave, Rosana! I can't use any software like that!! Let us know how it's coming along!!
                    Julie

Comment

Working...
                    X