No announcement yet.

Prayers Needed for my Grandson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am with crops on this one Jazz. I hate to hear my kids fuss. I had to laugh (with a sweet tear in my eye) when I read that it was great to hear him fuss! I am so glad to hear that you had a good week. The updates are wonderful. Andrew has become a part of this family too and we all like to know how he is doing. Take care Jazz and I hope your mom loves the DVD. I am sure she will, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Love ya girl!
    Tina
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Comment

• My Dear Friend.I always check in here. Though I do not see you on msn much I can still keep in touch in here. All this is the upmost experience and thanks for sharing.I love hearing about you and Andrew. xo xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Hello Jazz...loved the chat the other day, pop on more often like the 'old' days.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Originally posted by *eng* View Post
          Hello Jazz...loved the chat the other day, pop on more often like the 'old' days.
          Mee too eng..I will if the stupid program will let me LOL
          Just thought I would let you all know that Andrew had a good week..we took him to the Dr. for his yearly Medicaid Screening and he was doing good..no new meds or anything..I made a new page for Andrew and thought I would let you know since the pages seem to fly thru the gallery lately..heres the link..http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2747
          He's still making his "hollering" sound..and I could almost swear he does it in different tones now..!!! I think I would probably have a heart attack if a word actually came out..but miracles still happen...he also loved banana popcicles and the other night I was talking to him and he started sticking out the tip of his tongue..after he was hurt I would sneak and hold one on his tongue and I would tell him to stick out his tongue..so I asked him if he wanted a popcicle and he finally got his eyes toward me and worked really hard to get it out again...so Ive got to go buy popcicles today!!!! Still no word from lawyers or mediciad..they say no news is good news..Keep praying for us..I know they are working..love and hugs to you all...
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Ohhh Jazz, what great news another wonderful week!!! This is just proof that prayers DO work! I will continue praying for him and for your family!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Awwww Jazz, that is AWESOME news! I am so excited for you and glad you had a good week and Andrew too! Keep us posted (as I know you will) Andrew is such a lucky young man to have a gramma such as you! I wish you all the best!
              Hugs, Kisses and Well wishes!
              ~Liz~

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Fantastic news Jazz, it's wonderful when things happen like that. I do hope it continues
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Hey Wizz, lovely to see you

Comment

• Am praying for you and let God decide, he knows what is best for all of you.
                    Happy scrapping !

Comment

• This is wonderful Jazz. I put you and Andrew on our prayer list at church each week and will continue to do so. Now go buy those popsicles. After all---teenagers don't like to wait.

Comment

• Jazz-it fills my heart with joy when you come on to report good news about Andrew. He is sooo lucky to have you as his grandma!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                          Hey Wizz, lovely to see you
                          Thanks eng...good to be back even if it is only a minute or so at a time lol. I have new pics of Emmy to post just as soon as I get them off my camera.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Great news Jazz, and I bet Andrew is going to love the icy poles (sorry Aussie word for popsicles), don't you go pinching all the best flavours first though okay teenagers get real upset about these things

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Originally posted by nanwu View Post
                              Great news Jazz, and I bet Andrew is going to love the icy poles (sorry Aussie word for popsicles), don't you go pinching all the best flavours first though okay teenagers get real upset about these things
                              Thanks everyone for all the comments..it really brightens my day to read them all..ya'll are sooo sooo special..
                              Nan..love the name icy poles..never heard that but thats what they are..LOL..I love hearing things like that about other countries
                              hugs and love to you all
                              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Regarding Extreme Makeover !

I wanted to bring this thread to the top!!!!

Thank You PK for finding this! Your right, it has some excellent information in it. Also check out both links in the first posting. This is so precious..... I honestly think we should print out these 2 pages and submit with the Application!!!! This really tells a lot of the story!
                                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                                !

nie

Comment

Working...
                                X