Prayers Needed for my Grandson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smile View Post
    Hello Linda: Just read about the smiles you received. That is wonderful. It is amazing that such a thing should happen at this time. I know it is your grandson returning the love he has felt from you and his brothers. You are a true angel and thankyou for being my friend. It is people like yourself that put things in perspective for me.Who would ever guess that God would even have his hand in scrapbooking......lol......xoxo
    I am glad you are my friend too Smile....God is always where his children are ..why wouldnt he be in scrapbooking too...LOL..I even imagine Jesus gets a smile sometimes from some of the things that goes on...he does have a sense of humor..I am no angel Smile just a grandmother doing what grandmothers do...nothing more nothing less..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello Linda: Love you girl and I sure wish that some day I could meet you in person. It would be such an honour for me.............xoxoxo.......love Lois...Smile....xoxo
      Attached Files
      sigpic....

Comment

Jazz, I haven't been here for very long, but in the short time that I have been here I can see that you have a great sense of humor, and a huge heart full of love. I can also see that you are loved back by many, and I commend you on your courage and strength. Not everyone can care for someone like your grandson, but yet you do it without giving it a second thought and pour so much love into his life everyday! God only gives you what he thinks you can handle, and your rewards will be many. I am blessed to have gotten to know you, even if it is only for a few short months. You and your family are always in my prayers and I hope things will go your way for as long as humanly possible.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Thank you Doll..you have made me blush...I am surrounded here by caring loving friends who always lift me up and make me feel good no matter what...and I consider you one of those friends..thanks again to you and to everyone who keeps posting here...you will never know how much it means..
          An update on Andrew...he is doing good..hes been having mostly good days the past few weeks..right now he is like his Nana, got his days and nights mixed up..LOL..sometimes it gets so hetic around here with 2 teenagers and all their friends and so on that night time is the only peaceful time there is..sometimes its hard to keep things in perspective when your home never shuts down...anyway...no news from the lawyer or medicaid..its almost time for his 90 day recert so we will see if they recert him for another 90 days at 20 hrs...they have been doing this and telling us we are having a hearing..but so far no hearing...keeps you on pins and needles all the time wondering..Keep praying and I will keep you updated...Love to you all...Linda
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Comment

Well no news about the trial is good news! Glad to hear Andrew has been doing well!! that is wonderful! Thanks for keeping us informed!!!!! I look to this thread everyday just to see how things are going. I will always pray for your gs! What a lucky kid he is to have YOU!!! Love ya Jazz!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

He is so lucky you were chosen to be his angel. He has so much love....he is blessed in many ways.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Jazz,

A friend sent the following in an email and just thought it was something that we should all remember this from the mouth of babes. Trust always in the Lord as he does know what is best for us.

"Tomorrow morning," the surgeon began,
                "I'll open up your heart..."

"You'll find Jesus there," the boy interrupted

The surgeon looked up, annoyed "I'll
                cut your heart open," he continued,
                to see how much damage has been done ..."

"But when you open up my heart, you'll
                find Jesus in there," said the boy.

The surgeon looked to the parents, who sat
                quietly. "When I see how much damage has been done, I'll
                sew your heart and chest back up, and I'll plan what to
                do next."

; "But you'll find Jesus in my heart. The
                Bible says He lives there. The
                hymns all say He lives there. You'll
                find Him in my heart."

The surgeon had had enough. "I'll tell
                you what I'll find in your heart.
                I'll find damaged muscle, low blood
                supply, and weakened vessels.
                And I'll find out if I can make you well."

"You'll find Jesus there too. He lives there "

The surgeon left.

The surgeon sat in his office,
                recording his notes from the surgery, "...damaged aorta, damaged
                pulm onary vein, widespread muscle degeneration.
                No hope for transplant, no hope for cure.
                Therapy: painkillers and bed rest. Prognosis:, "
                here he paused, "death within one year."

He stopped the recorder, but there was
                more to be said. "Why?" he asked aloud.
                "Why did You do this? You've put
                him here; You've put him in this pain; and
                You've cursed him to an early death. Why?"

The Lord answered and said, "The boy, My
                lamb, was not meant for your flock for long, for he is a
                part of My flock , and will forever be.
                Here, in My flock, he will feel no
                pain, and will be comforted as you cannot imagine.
                His parents will one day join him here,
                and they will know peace, and
                My flock will continue to grow."

The surgeon's tears were hot, but his
                anger was hotter. "You created that
                boy , and You created that heart. He'll
                be dead in months. Why?"

The Lord answered, "The boy, My lamb,
                shall return to My flock, for He has Done his duty: I did not
                put My lamb with your flock to lose him, but to
                retrieve another lost lamb." YOU!

The surgeon wept.. The surgeon sat
                beside the boy's bed; the boy's
                parents sat across from hi m. The boy awoke
                and whispered , "Did you cut open my heart?"

"Yes," said the surgeon.

"What did you find?" asked the boy.

"I found Jesus there," said the surgeon

"Yes, I do Love God. He is my source of existence and
                Savior. He keeps me functioning each and everyday.

Without Him, I will be nothing .
                Without him, I am nothing,
                but with Him I can do all things
                through Christ that strengthens me."
                (Phil 4:13)

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

I have read this before, but don't mind reading it again. It is beautiful!

Comment

Oh yes it is and always brings a tear...I know out of bad things God makes great things..I know Andrews accident happened for a reason and one day we will know why..I know beyond a doubt that all of those out there who have suffered tragedy in their lives will find all of their answers too..one day....God does work in mysterious ways but they are always Perfect Ways...
                    God Bless You One and All...
                    Keep praying
                    Love and Hugs Linda

Comment

Hey Jazz.. Just wanted to stop and catch up on the events with ANdrew and see how you are doing!! No news is good news I always hope!! My thoughts and prayers are still with you!! Thinkin of you often!! BIGGGGGGG HUGGGGG ALERT!!!!
                      I'll try to be gentle.....HUMMMMMMMM>>>>>>..oohoooho...kkkk..I'll put you down now!!! Bless you and ANDREW!!!
                      HUGS a PLENTY!!!
                      Donna

Comment

Good Morning Everyone..just thought I would check in and let you hear from Andrew..hes been a little down and out for a few days...he always had allergies and they didnt go away after the accident..so with the pollen falling and seasons changing he hasnt felt too good...you know how allergies do you..your nose runs, eyes water, coughing..when he gets like that it means we have to suction him more..seems like it is an on going thing and that irritates his nose and throat so its a vicious circle seems like..we just fill him up with antihystimines and wait for it to pass..still no news from attorneys or medicaid..thank you for all the prayers and please keep praying..say one for me too..I feel kinda bad like I may be getting sick again so Im going to just stay in bed or on the couch for a few days, take extra breathing treatments and hope to get better..this is NOT a good time to have to go in the hospital..all Medicaid needs so pray I wont have to...Thanks again to all of you for your prayers and your kind words..you will never know how much it means to me and Andrew..we love you...huggs...Linda

Comment

Good Morning Jazz,
                          Hope you feel better soon, I will be praying for you and your grandson.
                          You are such a sweetie, so take care of yourself, and I will be sending lots of prayers your way.

Love and Prayers,
                          Trish
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, Linda I am so sorry to hear about Andrew not feeling good-those allergies are so wicked!! You need to really take care of yourself too!! We sure don't want you in hospital again-Medicaid doesn't need any more ammunition!! I wish I could be there to help you get better-you know, like make you some chicken soup, and do any chores I could do for you. My husband has asthma and other breathing problems too. When he gets a cold it turns into pneumonia right away which causes severe asthma attacks and he usually ends up in the hospital. He's on the nebulizer and he also has sleep apnia, so he has to sleep with the mask too. So I know how difficult that can be for you. I will pray for a speedy recovery for you!!! I will send you a couple of extra guardian angels too! Get better real soon!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Linda !!

Pretty if possible I would like to know the more recent news of Andre, as it has past, and regrettable now to be able to make nothing for helping, sorry it Pretty, but knows that ours heart has immense affection for it also and is praying very ok kisses

Comment

Oh Jazz, it is so frustrating not to be able to pitch in and help. You have so much to cope with. Do take care and thinking of you xxxxx
                                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                                X