Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Mary Ann

Dear Friends,

Mary Ann is doing much better, but is still not home. She is in a rehabilitation hospital. All of the infection that was ravaging her is gone. She is still weak, but improving every day, according to Larry. I'm sure she is depressed that she has been out of her home for so long. I believe it was Feb. 27th or 28th that she was admitted to the hospital.

I am going to call her tomorrow and will send all of your love to her.

I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to update everyone. I kept missing Larry at home, or by the time I looked at the clock, it was too late to call him.

Arlene
    Graphic Designer

Arleneeeeeeeee! Thanks soooo much for the update!! We sure do miss her oodles!!! I am sooo happy she is feeling better! I bet she misses home too! I sure hope they have been cleaning it while she gone! I can see the dust bunnies now! LOL What a great start to the weekend! But as you probably know Arlene, we are heading into a wicked weekend! You take care of yourself too!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Arene, thanks so much, I have been wondering how she was doing. I know it takes time, but I am so glad to here the infection is gone. That is a big step forward in itself. Please let us know that we are all thinking about her and anxiously awaiting her return.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Yea finally some good news around this place. Hopefully this is just the start and we will keep getting more good news about all those that aren't up to par.

Comment

Wonderful news! Can't wait for Mary Ann to be able to return home and have her life back!!
          Julie

Comment

OHH!!!! Thanks so much Arlene!!!!!

Thanks Arlene, was hopeful that soon we would have the exelentes news of ours Mary Ann, Favours the God, this if rehabilitating this wonderful e, best the news that we could have received, I am very happy.

Thanks

kisses

Comment

Thanks for the update Arlene! Give Maryanne & Larry our best!
              sigpic
              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Slow but sure, that she is getting better is the best news. Thank you Arlene and I know you'll tell her we are all thinking of her and willing her home asap.
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks Arlene. I'm so happy that Mary Ann is better! Tell her we're sending (((HUGS)))!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Arlene for letting us hear this wonderful news..so glad shes one step closer to going home...bet that other hospital was flooded with Easter Cards for her..wonder if they bunched them up and mailed to her home..hope so..give her our love and best wishes..we miss the both of you...
                    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you Arelene for Mary Anns progress. She is our Queen of Srpbook Max. We sure miss her and she is so popular.Give her my huggies.Tell her not to give up as she has her grandchildren and her camera to take lots of pictures.I want to see her work. You will do well Mary Ann.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Just This Minute

Originally posted by eye View Post
                        Thank you Arelene for Mary Anns progress. She is our Queen of Srpbook Max. We sure miss her and she is so popular.Give her my huggies.Tell her not to give up as she has her grandchildren and her camera to take lots of pictures.I want to see her work. You will do well Mary Ann.

Eye, here it is 4am and I'm up checking the forum. I was just thinking about Maryann beause one of her layouts had just came up on random. Boy I sure miss that lady too!

Thank you Arlene for keeping us informed. I hope Larry keeps reminding her that we still miss her and wish her well.
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

Thanks for the update, Arlene. Our prayers for her will continue and I am sure that the strength in numbers will ensure that the Lord knows how much we care and will keep her under his wing.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Wonderful news!

Comment

Give her my huggies
                              Arlene, thank you so much. So nice to hear from you and about Mary Ann. I'm so happy to hear she is on the mend, and can't wait to have her back here. Please give her my "Fruit of the Loom" (have to keep up with Eyes)!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                              X