the vanishing post!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the vanishing post!!

ok is it just me or has the april mid month challange post vanished from the challanges section

im sure i wasnt dreaming it last night when i downloaded the layout and posted my link in it but today its gone!!

the whole thread has vanished........have we got post gobbling monsters ??

is it just me or has it vanished on anyone elses ??????

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Fiona, you are right! The post did vanish. There was a mid-april challenge from Spanielmom with a template and sample attached. I downloaded the template and made a layout and put my link in there along with yours. A little later Sue mentioned the post were gone and yes they are! I did not dream it and my layout is still in the gallery right next to yours, but all the post related to it are gone!

Comment

Sounds like we have a "THREAD GREMLIN"!! If you all had these posts attached to it..Then it had to have been deleted from "WITHIN"...Mystery Makers series BEGINS!!! ????? I'd like to see the goods!! I can't find it anywhere..So they didn't MOVE it!! HUM!! I'm staying tuned to find out what happened to the Mid April Challenge!! I LOVE a GOOD MYSTERY!!! LOL..

Comment

Definitely a mystery!

Comment

What happened to my thread??? I PM'd Desmond last night when I noticed it had vanished. I hope he can get it back. I spent quite a lot of time making that thread.
          Hope I didn't do something wrong.

Comment

Yea, and it disappeared before I downloaded it. I went back to get it and it was gone!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Everyone thought I was nuts when I kept saying my comments disappeared..they are still disappearing but I finally decided it must be my computer..but now I have proof things do disappear from these forums... I saw it too..was going to get it today and couldnt find it anywhere..
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's back in the challenges section.

The mystery of the vanishing April Mid-month challenge has been solved. It was accidentally deleted when I asked to have a posting removed. The posting was from my son (who at the time thought he was being funny) but now can see how much trouble it caused. So go grab it in the Challenges section. IT'S BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by spanielmom View Post
                  What happened to my thread??? I PM'd Desmond last night when I noticed it had vanished. I hope he can get it back. I spent quite a lot of time making that thread.
                  Hope I didn't do something wrong.
                  Hello,

Regarding the PM -- I didn't receive any message from you.

Desmond.
                  |

Comment

Hmmmm.... and the plot thickens!!! Not only are threads missing now something or someone is taking PMs as well......

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

wow Desmond. I PM'd you last night late - between 10 or 11. Definately Gremlins. LOL It's ok though because I received a message from Karin this morning and I re-posted the Mid-Month Challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                        Hmmmm.... and the plot thickens!!! Not only are threads missing now something or someone is taking PMs as well......
                        Well we know where the post went ... that was an oopse-ee on our part. But the PM's ... that is a mystery indeed!

Desmond.
                        |

Comment

Hmmmmmm...............there must be a ghost in Scrapsville
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

OHHH! I love a good ghost story!! Ghosts in scrapville sounds rather intrigueing!! Mysteries can be fun to solve as well!! Spaniel-what did your son post that was/wasn't?? funny?? Would be rather amusing to find out-maybe that's what caused things to go a muck??

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Oh Yes Paula inquiring minds want to know!!! We are now entering the twilight Zone.dododododododododododododo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                              X