Dancing with the Stars Results??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing with the Stars Results??

Anybody watch Dancing with the stars and know the results from tonight??? I got into watching HOUSE after Idol and totally forgot about it - eek!

I'm dying to know who got voted off!

Originally posted by kristyc1994 View Post
    Anybody watch Dancing with the stars and know the results from tonight??? I got into watching HOUSE after Idol and totally forgot about it - eek!

The very tall lanky fellow was voted out.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by kristyc1994 View Post

Kristy, I love House and I fell asleep tonight while it was on...what ended up being wrong with the little girl ...I was so mad at myself when I woke up and it was long over...
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sorry Kristy, I am not good with the names on there, I did watch bits and pieces, but was too busy blabbing on here last night. I was just happy that the girl with the fake leg didnt get kicked off, especially after she fell. So I cant give ya a name, but I hope you found out by now!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Clyde gone

Clyde Dexter bit the dust on Monday night.
          I am rooting for John R. He is doing great so far.

Comment

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
            Sorry Kristy, I am not good with the names on there, I did watch bits and pieces, but was too busy blabbing on here last night. I was just happy that the girl with the fake leg didnt get kicked off, especially after she fell. So I cant give ya a name, but I hope you found out by now!
            Girl with fake leg is Heather McCartney ~ ex-wife of Beatle PAUL McCARTNEY.....

Comment

on HOUSE

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
              Kristy, I love House and I fell asleep tonight while it was on...what ended up being wrong with the little girl ...I was so mad at myself when I woke up and it was long over...
              Sorry Jazz - I went to bed just before Eye responded....and my mom called me in the morning to talk about DWTS - so I haven't been on all day! Yikes!

Anyway - on HOUSE, it ended up that the boy showed signs of hormone imbalance, too, so they figured it had to be something environmental. House went to the school and met the teacher and figured out that she and the dad had a thing going. House noticed that she had just waxed her upper lip and thought it was strange and figured out that the teacher had hormone problems, too! So it was down to something to do with the Dad. The dad was using a hormone cream to enhance....um....well.....performance let's say. Even though he didn't have it in the house and he washed his hands good after applying it, the hormones were seeping out of his pores and whenever he hugged or held hands with his kids, they were getting doses of the hormones! So - that was it! It was intense while it was on - but the result was a little bit of a let down, I thought!

Oh and the two young doctors who had a thing going worked things out (as friends) and he bought her flowers. It was cute.

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
                Thanks Mary!.... i knew that LOL hahahahaha ..... not

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
                  We know her better as Heather Mills though don't we even though she married him! She has presented a different 'profile' over there. She is not very popular over here. A very messy divorce...shame...it all looked so good in the beginning. Still..that is one thing that we don't ned to be involved with !

Feel sad for little girl they had though.
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Getting anxious to see the Stars tonight.It is a longer show to night. Looking forward to watching it.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
                      Getting anxious to see the Stars tonight.It is a longer show to night. Looking forward to watching it.
                      Gee hello Eye I guess we are in this one alone. I was surprised at Heather being let go this week. She has done so well with her leg and boy she deserved a little longer.Well eye see yah next week.
                      sigpic

Comment

Gee hello Eye I guess we are in this one alone. I was surprised at Heather being let go this week. She has done so well with her leg and boy she deserved a little longer.Well eye see yah next week.
                        I'm here - a little late! Wasn't the group dance awesome!!! Does anyone have a favorite? I'm really Apolo the speed skater and his partner. I can't wait for next week!

Comment

Well it was good last night. Wonder who will be voted off. The presuure is on eh.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well it was good last night. Wonder who will be voted off. The presuure is on eh.
                            I think it will be achie breaky heart.. his partner is good but he just hasnt got it as a dancer..good singer though..
                            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Billy rae will be gone next week. I enjoyed it and now once he is gone it should be very interesting as they are all good. I like the very young couple.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X