I Made It!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Made It!!!!!

I did it! I am finally a 'Member'!!! I am so excited I could cry!! LOL Really though I am so excited to be a part of such a wonderful group of women (and some great men too) Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks for how sweet you all are. I log on to this site like 6 times a day just to see what is going on! I get ideas, inspiration, and some great freebies every time I log on! I am SOOOO addicted!!! You are all just great and I wanted to give a great big hug and a THANK YOU to everyone of you!!!!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

I'm in Utah too!

Manatee25, I just joined the group last week and so far everyone has been really great and I have learned a ton! I am curious though, how do you become a 'Member' and 'Senior Member'? I haven't seen that explained anywhere. Oh, and I'm in utah too, where do you live?
    Kataman

Comment

Originally posted by Kataman View Post
      Manatee25, I just joined the group last week and so far everyone has been really great and I have learned a ton! I am curious though, how do you become a 'Member' and 'Senior Member'? I haven't seen that explained anywhere. Oh, and I'm in utah too, where do you live?

Its nothing more than how many times you post comments in the forums..number of times you post comments in the gallery dont count..when you reach 100 you become a senior member (I think) someone will correct me on this if I am..
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kataman View Post
        Keep posting and you will become one faster then yah think. Welxome aboard to the both of yah.I see no housework done in your homes again today.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Oh Eye, ya caught me! No house work here!! LOL I was bad at laundry before but now...... oh my.... I better get busy today or my husband will ban me from the forum! lol!

Kataman welcome!! I am glad to see another Utahan on. I am currently out in Herriman. South West of the valley. Where are you? This is such a fun forum to be a part of! You get to be a member when you reach 30 posts. I do think senior member is 100.
          sigpic
          My SBM store

Comment

Welcome

Welcome aboard, Mantee25. It sounds like you are already enjoying the program and the forum. Yes, it is addicting! Scrapsville is already planning on opening an addiction center in the near future. Looking forward to seeing your scrap creations.

Comment

Hiyaaaaaaaaa, Welcome

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
              I did it! I am finally a 'Member'!!! I am so excited I could cry!! LOL Really though I am so excited to be a part of such a wonderful group of women (and some great men too) Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks for how sweet you all are. I log on to this site like 6 times a day just to see what is going on! I get ideas, inspiration, and some great freebies every time I log on! I am SOOOO addicted!!! You are all just great and I wanted to give a great big hug and a THANK YOU to everyone of you!!!!!
              UAUUU! WELCOME GIRL! You does not make idea of our happiness, e an immense pleasure to be able to have plus a member in this community that only e in everything , in joy in peace in harmony, showwwwwwwwww! I am much happy Nanatee , exactly of heart ok

Kisses millions of kisses

Comment

For Nanatee!!

Nanatee, these they are some gifts for you to give beginning its great career ok, I wait that it likes

kisses
                Attached Files

Comment

Wow thanks Rosana! You are just the sweetest you know that! I truly think you are a beautiful person!! Thanks for the gifts I love them!
                  sigpic
                  My SBM store

Comment

Working...
                  X