• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok who let them loose with a pink pallette

rather funky colour scheme....thought id come onto the wrong site lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Wow

Look at the PINK! You know this is going to be harder for me to sneak a peak here during the day!!!!!!!!!! Might get caught!!!!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

May take a bit of getting used to........... text is smaller too & banner at top takes up more room.

Don't be negative MARY ~ things change!!!!

Comment

I wasn't gonna say anything, thought I was going a bit doo lally.
        So it isn't just my eyes. Glad about that one. I'll get used to it. I think LOL
        Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

WHO AM I??? WHERE AM I??? AND WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE???? Nothing like a warning!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Did the Aliens invade---not.The pink Panther has Arrived.
            Wow it is different.Now if I would color it I would........ well you know the colors girls
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Now we all know what Desmond's favorite color is!

Anything else change besides these colors, big heading and smaller print????
              Last edited by crops2dawn; 05-03-2007, 03:31 PM.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Heh. I actually don't have a favorite color. But if i did, it wouldn't be pink.

Pink is the predominant color in our packaging, and it works well in different shades .... SO .... welcome to our new site design.

It'll be tweaked over the next week or so (forum text is a little smaller than it should be ... conflicting styles in the different code-bases i think).

Desmond.
                |

Comment

I think it's wonderful! Woke me right up. Now I can go back to work and actually get something done. It also settled my stomack from all the Root Beer at the B&B wild night.

Two thumbs up!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Hmmmm, reminds me of Granny's Peptobysmol Adds! LOL.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Reminds me of Cotton candy ... what's the matter with you people?!
                      |

Comment

Ok, It does seem to move faster Desmond! Is that better LOL
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I have only managed to get in by going through my history pages! Kept telling me it was being updated and to pop back in a few days !!!!!!!
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Well I am happy to see ya came through the cracks Eng! LOL WELCOME TO COTTON CANDYVILLE!

Comment

put ya shades on it looks sooooo much calmer lol

*licks screen* it dont taste like cotton candy thou

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                              , Check out my store
                              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                              X