A Child Who Is Not Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Child Who Is Not Here

I always had a problem with what I call my fith child. In our home we call it(because we do not know the sex)The-------It's Not Me---Long Title for a kid.When I lived in the old homestead whenever something went wrong they would all say It's not me.So Igot to thinking mmmmmm I have another child ---but where in the devil is it. Through the years he became a piece of the furniture so to speak.
    One day we decided to buy a new home.I was saying to my husband ---Do you think It's Not Me will not follow us.Well we moved and all seemed great and quiet--- but not for long.It's not Me moved Back. Though I should not complain as I never have to clothe or feed it and we did sort of miss it. Just wished I had a picture to show yah of all the little things it had done though out the years
    Nope I am not crazy. My fifth child is my made up child for all the mistakes my kids made. Have to blame it on someone eh. what are mothers for.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hey Eye......... I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hhahahah!!!!!!

Hahaha, thanks Eye, you this making to give me good outbursts of laughter, I loved this!!!!! kisses

Comment

Our sixth child was called (I didn't know), because if anything went wrong nobody knew who did it.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Around here its "nobody did it.. it just did it by itself"..LOL
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
            X