Happy Birthday Sue!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Sue!!

Happy Birthday Sue!!!! (sacannon) Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sue, Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you have a wonderful day, and get all the things you wished for!!!! May you have many many more! Hope you had a nice visit with your sister too.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Happy Birthday Sue!

Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow and always.
    Attached Files

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Happy Birthday, Sue! Call the fire department to put out all those candles on that cake! (See attached)
      Attached Files
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Sue a very Happy Birthday, I will make you and Crops a belated card soon.I had my son's 21st last week and have a funeral tomorrow so am a bit , no a lot disorganised.
        Have a great day, the half century eh! Hope you get thoroughly spolit.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by srussell View Post
          Happy Birthday, Sue! Call the fire department to put out all those candles on that cake! (See attached)
          WoW is that what you get, I'll call them for you Sue
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Me too Eng

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
            WoW is that what you get, I'll call them for you Sue

Now that would make me SMILE Too! ((GIGLE))

Happy Birthday Sue,

Be on the lookout for your card! I think it got lost in the mail with Marion's BIG check!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

So Steve, I did not get a present like that from you when I had my birthday!

Comment

I'm a regifter... Happy Birthday Marion
                sigpic
                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

LOL Steve

Your So Loved By All! BTW, my Birthday is Dec 4th.....mark your callender cause I want one too but can my be breathing???? Heavy!!!!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

Onie Mine Dec 1

Mine is December 1st Onie! Another sagitarian, how nice. Steve I will take one breathing too.

Comment

hehehe

I know CPR!

!

nie

Comment

SUEEEEE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I didnt forget, and I promise to have the card done before MIDNIGHT!!! LOL I started it this morning, and had to go shopping so I am in the process of getting it done!!!! Hope you are having a great day girl!!! Love ya bunches!!! xoxoxoxoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

hope you have had a wonderful birthday sue xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                          , Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

No excuses Carol, I went shopping too and I got my hair cut and I still had it done in time. Get going and get that blasted card done!

Comment

Marion!!!! I think you are hanging around with Granny toooooo much, she is starting to rub off on ya! LOL STAY AWAY FROM HER!!! Its done, its done and I have 4 hours to spare!!!!!
                              Just because your creative juices are flowing doesnt mean mine are!!! LOL and they are soooooo not!
                              But the thoughts there Sue! Hope ya had a terrific day!!! Did ya need a fire extinguisher this year????? lol
                              heres your card:
                              http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=1743

Love ya!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                              X