Hitting 1000!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting 1000!

Has anyone notice that we are almost to 1000 SMB members? We might hit that this weekend... We'll have to throw a party! I've got some great Sangria with sliced oranges & strawberries over cold ice... Yummm!!!

Sorry canneberg, I think I posted this about a minute before you did..
    Last edited by srussell; 05-28-2006, 02:34 PM.
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

1000 members

Srussell I though I was the only one checking on the new members. Are you sure you posted that before me? Anyway I must be blind I dont see my message anymore.......bizarre:

I am curious to know how people discovered scrapbook Max My best friend Kristyann introduce me to it and I dont regret a minute that investment.

Comment

i discovered sbm on download.com. I actually wasn't looking for a digital scrapbooking program , I didn't even know digital scrapbooking existed. I was looking for a program (free) that could allow me to add a short caption over a picture. Then I came across the description of sbm, and downloaded the free trial cause I figured I had nothing to lose to try a free trial. At first, I really didn't want to a buy a program, but then it was only 20$, and I soooooooo fell in love with it ! It even kept me from studying for my mid-terms...
      That's my story !!

Comment

It even kept me from studying for my mid-terms...
        Ooops...
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

yeah, no big deal, finished all my classes with A !!

Comment

Hey! Congrats Jessica. Nice work!
            Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica
              i discovered sbm on download.com. I actually wasn't looking for a digital scrapbooking program , I didn't even know digital scrapbooking existed. I was looking for a program (free) that could allow me to add a short caption over a picture. Then I came across the description of sbm, and downloaded the free trial cause I figured I had nothing to lose to try a free trial. At first, I really didn't want to a buy a program, but then it was only 20$, and I soooooooo fell in love with it ! It even kept me from studying for my mid-terms...
              That's my story !!
              I have a similar story. I bought it after hearing some reference it on 2Peas. I bought it for the slideshow feature but I've been using it for all my scrapbook pages for the past few weeks. I buy kits by download & things go together so fast. The neat thing I've discovered is that I can use the .png shapes that I've collected for another program too.
              Rhoda

Comment

1000 Party

I love Sangria!!! I love parties too!

Marion

Comment

Originally posted by srussell
                  Has anyone notice that we are almost to 1000 SMB members? We might hit that this weekend... We'll have to throw a party! I've got some great Sangria with sliced oranges & strawberries over cold ice... Yummm!!!

Sorry canneberg, I think I posted this about a minute before you did..
                  I haven't tried Sangria before. How about making me a Peach Bellini? I had one at Johnny Carino's & was it ever good! I tried one at The Olive Garden & it wasn't quite the same.
                  Or if you don't want to make that, then mix me up a Captain Morgan & Coke!
                  I ain't hard to please!
                  Rhoda J

Comment

Like the captain too

We are gonna sound like a bunch of boozers instead of scrappers!

By the way, I noticed I became a "senior member" this weekend. I sure aged fast!

Marion

Comment

Originally posted by Marion
                      We are gonna sound like a bunch of boozers instead of scrappers!

By the way, I noticed I became a "senior member" this weekend. I sure aged fast!

Marion
                      We're all like fine wine... We get better with age...
                      sigpic

Comment

An oldie, but goodie! Welcome to the club! Or is it the Geritol group?

Granny
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny
                          An oldie, but goodie! Welcome to the club! Or is it the Geritol group?

Granny
                          Didn't take us long to start filling us this section, did it Granny? Great idea on your part...
                          sigpic

Comment

I keep telling my husband that we all get better with age like you said Steve but he doesn't believe me. I tell him we are still spring chickens! (although I use to say that about my grandma that was in her 90's!!)

Comment

Yeah, Kode... I just noticed that you are now a member of the "seniors" club as well... ummm

Doesn't that North Dakota weather slow you down a little in the winter?
                              Last edited by srussell; 05-28-2006, 10:59 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X