My slideshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My slideshow

I worked by booty off on the slideshow for my school program for weeks. Last Friday we had our program & the last thing was to be the slideshow before refreshments, or so I thought.
    Someone started serving refreshments during my slideshow.
    I wanted to yank the cookies & punch out of everyone's hands & make them site down & watch. Some parents did sit & watch but a lot of them didn't. Some of them even left!
    Okay, pout over!
    Rhoda

Arggh. Well I'm sure the ones who did sit and watch really appreciated your effort...
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Originally posted by Corey
      Arggh. Well I'm sure the ones who did sit and watch really appreciated your effort...
      I hope they all appreciated it. I burned copies for our two classes & then I made another slideshow for the 4 year old class when they visited the primary school.
      I plan on doing it for next year's program, lol!
      I'm so glad that I have SM though. When school starts back I'll try to make my layouts as I take the pics.
      Rhoda

Comment

Oh so they all got to take home a copy? Well then you can be sure your efforts will be appreciated by many people. I made a slideshow of a friend's party once and it was a big hit with everyone who got a copy.

Anyhow adults aside, I bet the kids will get a big kick out of it. Glad to hear your enthusiasm was not dampened by the precipitant noshery.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Rhoda, like Corey say, they will probably get more out of it when they're home and have no distractions.

And like they say.... Cast your bread upon the water, and at the end of many days, it will return to you!

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
          X