Crops!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crops!!!!

Ummm-crops did my magazine subscription run out??? I haven't received a magazine since the May issue. Don't you send out renewal notices???? I have been patiently awaiting the arrival of my June, July and August issues and they haven't shown up. I wired you another years subscrition payment 2 months ago, and still no Magazines. Please could you send me the magazines--I would like the back issues too if you would please. Pleeeezzzz don't tell me the magazine company discontinued production like Scrapbook Answers did. I couldn't stand losing another great subscription.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

GEEZZEEEEEEEEEEE Doll, you have this knack for scaring the hibbie bejibbies out of me!!! I see CROPS in the forum and think OH NOOOOOO! LOL I am trying to behave! Honest I am!!
    WOW was it that long ago? Boy... time flies when one is having fun!! And give me a break will ya!!! Scrapville has been in a lull all summer! I actually thought about it the other day. Lets just say I get the summer months off, due to ummm, ummm, ummmmm....laziness, hahaha.... Hey even Scrapbook Answers only put out 9 or 10 issues a year!!! LOL Sooooo to make you happy, (because I aim to please) LOL I will get right on it.... Sept 1st....hahahhaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Oh thank you Crops!! I was soooooo scared it went out of production. I guess we can't slight you for taking the summer off. But scrapbook answers put out 10 a year-you missed 3 issues OK OK I will wait for the next issue-now that I have something to look forward to I think I can wait--maybe hehehe

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

LOL...that's great

Crops I was only thinking the other day that I haven't seen any of your brilliant publications lately. Looking forward to a new one soon
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Neat idea and very creative...Can I get a subscription?
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Hey, is my subscription up to date? I don't want to miss the next one.... Maybe you can call it....

What should she call it, gang?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I am looking forward to the next issue, it's the best mag on the planet

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                Hey, is my subscription up to date? I don't want to miss the next one.... Maybe you can call it....

What should she call it, gang?

I don't know what she could call it. Maybe she can call it....
                Some suggestions from some creative minds would be great! Than again-maybe she could call it.......

Comment

I hope my subscription is still active!! It's a great magazine!!
                  Julie

Comment

Maybe it could be called 'The Daily Scrap' .... oh... but it isnt daily... how bout the....'Whenever Crops Gets Around To It Scrap' Hmmmmmmm....... maybe...... 'Scrapsville Times' Sounds more like a news paper though...... Magazing names... Think think think......
                    Don't procrastinate being happy!
                    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                    Orange Blossom- new release
                    sigpic
                    My SBM store

Comment

Scrapsville Follies??? The Scrapsville Herald??? Scrapping times??? The possibilities are endless!

Comment

How about Scrap Memories, The Monthly Scrapper, Scrap Addicts...lol...Thats my two cents on ideas...I still need a subscription card thingy to fill out...lol...
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Don't forget my subscription too!

Lets see.....
                          "Crops Scraps", "Scrapsville Scraps" "Scrapsville Tattler" "Scrapsville Chatter" "Scrapsville Rumors" "Scrapsville Beacon" "Scrapsville Sleuth" "Scrapsville Dispatch" "Inside Scrapsville".....etc.etc.. Now I a totally confused
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

What about Days of our Scraps...dont see anything wrong with that title..why we gotta change it..????
                            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh, we don't need to change the title of the newspaper, just the monthly theme. That can change every month, according to the content.

Not that is going to do any good giving Crops all these ideas. She is hiding and pretending she's not reading any of this.... Lazy bumm!!!

Croooooooooooooooooooppppppppssssssss!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                              X