What are you doing for the holiday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing for the holiday

I'm having 2 of my Gk out so there mom can get a little brake for her birthday. (born on labor day)
    And my DH found a new office close to the new court house so he will be moving to it. But I told him I was not helping him. I ask him to hire a mover but he is using a few clients that will never be able to pay any other way. I do wont pictures. but may not get them as I don't wont to take the Gk there to get in the way.
    Have a safe and happy Labor Day
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Gee thanks for reminding me. When yah work Holidays seem to disapearGood luck in the moving xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Apparently England have the least holidays in the world, apart from Christmas and Easter and New Years Day we have 3 bank holiday Mondays.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

My Mother-in-Law is have us over (and my mother too). I am glad, because it would be too hot to do anything at my house. (Won't have air fixed until Tuesday or Wednesday).
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
          Apparently England have the least holidays in the world, apart from Christmas and Easter and New Years Day we have 3 bank holiday Mondays.
          Gee Eng we have 11 paid Holidays
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
            Gee Eng we have 11 paid Holidays
            That many! WoW....I'm really jealous now
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Not sure what we are doing, I am really partied out with all the graduations parties this year, it would be nice just to stay home and relax...maybe something small on Monday, could go for a clam bake, make some fire.... LOL I am sooo ready for some cooler weather... Bring on the Fall!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Grillin out and fillin up my fat tummy!
                lol..
                Thanks for reading, and be sure to check my blog for news, tips, and Free stuffies!

Im buddies with: wolvsie35, and PaoJava

Comment

I am having a big bash in my backyard on Sunday...Family visiting from up north, about 25 peeps in all...Wanna come? <wink> There will be plenty of food and beverages...PM me for my address....lol...Everyone is welcome...PKDOLL? Your the closest to me...heheheh...Happy Labor Day Everyone...
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Wolvsie!!! That's really tempting!! I might just take you up on that--wouldn't that surprise you!!! We don't have any plans-they have the village rummage here in town Sat.-The Sheboygan County Fair is this weekend, but I don't really go to that, was thinking about staying close to home! But now who knows I may be partying with Michelle

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                    X