No announcement yet.

Jazz is sick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jazz and Lori, prayers are headed your way and I hope Jazz on the road to recovery. Miss you already sweetie.
    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Jazz is still in hospital in ICU now

Hey everyone this is Lori jazz daughter, Mother isnt doing well they moved her in the ICU today.

Her medical dr was going to release her today and I talked to him and told him that I didnt feel she was well enough to be discharged so he agreed to keep her another day, she went downhill after that she became very incoherent and was talking about a GI Joe doll and that he was just a little boy and he didnt glow.. so they called the dr back and they found out that her O2 levels were very low and her Carbon Dioxide level was too high.. so they called in her lung dr and they put her in ICU and they put her on the cpap machine. the dr said that her lungs were in very very bad condition. they tried giving her breathing treatments but they didnt work, so tonight at around 10:30 her nurse called and told me they were having to put her on a ventilator ...

They put her to sleep and got her on the vent and they had to put a tube in her nose to give her meds... shes resting well her O2 levels are up thats all I know right now.. I will be going to the hospital in the morning and I will give you guys another update... please please continue to pray for my mom ....
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Jazz- I'm sooo shocked and scared all at the same time here- Croppy let me know as I haven't been on the computer all weekend!! I came straight here to see what was happening and my heart is breaking! I'm sending you ALL MY LOVE AND PRAYERS!! I love you girl- you know that and I'm so at a loss ofr words- want to hold your hand and give you a hug- but can't- so I'm sending them via Lorri! REST and get your strength back!!! We all love you more than you know and I'm in tears here! Feel helpless! Love you Jazzy

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Oh Jazz, I am so so sorry...Thank you lori for getting back to us...Wish it was better news...Let your mom know that I am praying for her and I'm sending big hugs...Wish I could be there too...Hang in there Lori, God works in mysterious ways and she will pull through this...I love her dearly...and will stay worried until we hear more...Remind her that she is my thoughts every second...Take care of yourself too, your mom needs you now...God bless..
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Oh Jazz! I too am sheding some tears here. I am praying for you to get through this. I wish I could fly out there and be by your side giving you some encouragement as you have done for so many of us. You are in my thoughts every minute of every day. Take Care.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Lori, Hold your momma's hand and tell her we are ALL with her praying for her to recover and we aren't leaving till she does. Emily is sending her little butterfly kisses and get well wishes too! Please take care of yourself as well, mom needs you. hugs and constant prayers are with you.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

For you Jazz

I think I posted this everywhere I can...But she needs us right now...This kit is available on my blog for everyone....Please go get it and make a card for her...and while downloading it, please say a little prayer for her recovery and safe return to our family here...
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for keeping us informed Lori, your mom is very special to us. Prayers will continue for her.

Comment

Thank you All

I came to post another update on Momma, reading all of your posts has left me in tears. Im so glad that my mom has all of you as her friends, she is so sick that her computer is her only outlet to the outside world it seems.. and I'm just so grateful that she has all of you... thank you so much for all your kind words and your prayers....

I called the hospital this morning, they said that the vent was doing what it was supposed to do she was stable and resting. they are giving her what the nurse called a versaid drip in her IV to pretty much keep her sedated im going to the 1 pm visitiation and I will update you all again when I get home...

Thanks again you guys. and wolvsie35 thank you for the beautiful card
                    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Lori, you are so welcome...She means the world to alot of peeps in here and we all care so very much for her...Don't cry, cause it will make me cry...<softy here> You need to take care of yourself too, so no matter how hard it is in a time like this, you need to keep the faith...We will continue our prayers for her and your family. Stay healthy and remember we are ALL here for you...Love ya and give her a BIG hug from me...

Comment

Lori, please give Jazz our love and tell her we are all pulling for her. She is one of the pillars in our community. We don't want to walk around lopsided, so we need her to get well. We miss her terribly.

And thank you so much for being our mediator. We appreciate you doing this for us, and we are so grateful to you for sharing her love with us!

Granny
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Wow, I am having trouble keeping the tears back after reading this. Lori, thank you so much for keeping us informed, and thank goodness you told the doctor that she wasn't ready to come home. Let her know we all miss her and are thinking about her.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

(Oh gosh, sure glad I got the PM [thank you to that friend ] about Jazz...I've had my hands full with grandkids past couple days.)

Lori - Thank you so much for keeping us all informed on your mom. She means the world to all of us here. She is in our continued prayers that she will recover fully and quickly! Please let her know how we're all pulling and praying for her and give her *gentle hugz* from us!

Diana
                            Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

I just caught on to this thread!! My whole heart and strongest prayers are with Jazz now!!!!! Lori, Jazz is so lucky to have a wonderful daughter like you!!! Thank you so very much for being so wonderful to keep us all up dated. Jazz is a HUGE part of this family and we care for her so very much!!!!

Please please give her our love!!!!! HUGE HUGS!!
                              Don't procrastinate being happy!
                              And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                              Orange Blossom- new release
                              sigpic
                              My SBM store

Comment

Thanks for the update Lori- we are ALL extremely worried! We are all praying for your Mom - who is very dear to all of us! She's a VERY special woman with a VERY special heart!
                                Sending more love and prayers.

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Working...
                                X