Rosana is not well...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosana is not well...

I got an email from Rosana, she is sick and she wants everyone to know she needs some prayers... she has broncitis (sp?) and is going to seek medical attention. She sends her love to everyone here and wants you all to know she will not be around until she is feeling better...
    My prayers are with ya Ro!!! Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Rosana, Sorry your are not feeling well, hope you feel better real soon.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

My prayers with you Rosana and Get Well Soon!!
      oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Prayers are coming your way, don't fool around with bronchitis, there is way too many people getting pneumonia and it happens quickly.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

get well soon Rosana, healing prayers are with you xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Awe Rosana get well soon.You must feel miserable.My prayers have just hit you. xo. We miss you.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Rosana get well soon and prayers your way girl
              Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

My prayers are sent to you Rosie...I get it every year, and I know it is not fun...Can turn to something alot worse if not treated...Take care of yourself and get better soon...
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Update on Rosana.... she went to the doctor, she needs lots of rest and no physical effort!! She feels really bad that she couldnt make Mary a card and sends her Birthday wishes and immense effection!
                  Thats our Ro, always thinking of others!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Get well soon, Rosana!! We miss you here!
                    Julie

Comment

God Bless you Rosana,
                      Hope you get well real soon.
                      Love and Prayers,
                      Trish
                      sigpic

Comment

Get well soon Ro! Already missing you Take good care of yourself and do as the doctor says-complete bed rest!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

sending my prayers your way Rosana, and do what doc says, we will miss you, but want you back 100% better.....just hurry up and mend

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Rosana my prayers and thoughts are with you sweetie. Rest well and get better soon. Lots of hugs to help.
                            Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Sorry that I am a little delayed in this prayer thread. I used to get bronchitis all the time, everyfall and spring. I now have an ozone machine and my allergies are so so much better we don't even get colds anymore. But that is just me and my son.

I have a really ugly machine be Alpine Air. i got it at the county fair, it was a chunk of money but I am healthy w/out meds and it has lasted over 10 years. It just needs to be washed with amonnia now and then, no filters either if anyone is interested.

Please get better soon my dear. I've been there and it zaps your stength something terrible!!! Can turn worse really quick. So keep up your stength woman! You have prayers from me at this corner of the world.
                              Hugs,
                              Crystal
                              sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Working...
                              X