Hi!! Girls !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Sounds like a fasinating idea and I would really love to do this... let me know what ya'll decide...
    Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by rosana brito View Post
      OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Carol, I wise person who you would love this! so no can ask for the gift of the Gucci, Armani, Prada, Dolce Gabana, etc hahahahahahahha, kisses (and trick my adorable friend)
      You naughty girl!

Comment

LOL to Rosie and Granny....<wink>
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I am still lost and no one is searching for me
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Easier Explanation

Here is how I am guessing it...lol...To make things easier to understand...<wink> We are exchanging names for Christmas to whomever wants to be involved..Each person will get a name from a different part of the world, you buy them a small gift representing where you live and send it to the name you receive...Then we take a photo of ourself with the gift we received, make a LO of it and then post it here, so Granny can make a slide show with them..Kind of like Christmas around the world...The confusing part is how to get the names picked to be fair about it, without publicing where we live to everyone out there...lol...I hope this helps...and I was volunteering to gather everyones addresses and names, pull them from a hat and send each pick to you individually thru PM...Does this help any? and if I'm wrong on this, then speak up...hehehehe...

Comment

hi

We must not call it aChristmas Gift as some do not celebrate Christmas the way we do. Perhaps it can be called Friendmaxship Day or Friendship Day
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you for clarifying that Eye. This is a friendship thing. At least, I hope so!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Sorry Granny, you are right...I'm so used to celebrating Christmas around the time specified...But yes, this is a friendship thingy...hehehehe...My bad...

Comment

Esplaning the unexplainable

"Rosana" wants gifts from someone called Goucci. "Eye" wants charms. "Wolvsie34" wants a Christmas gift from someone called Santa. "Granny" wants an 8x8 of each of us to post on the "look at me" Internet. "Sacannon" wants a souvenir to take on her vacation. "PKDoll" wants a gift from every State. "Omajo" wants a gift from both Rosana and Granny. "Lila2002" thinks Eye is stupid (me too). "Eng" is brainlocked. "CrystalInMinn" is working out details with moderators. "Nannu" wants to know!!! "Kimbob" has a blond moment. "Crops" has just woke up but still has her P.J.'s on. Rosana says "same here". Ok that is the best I can do and off course I also want to be a part of this............. "Smile"
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

Almost forgot!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                      Same here!
                      Marion says:
                      Ah! Marion what is it you are trying to say..........
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic....

Comment

[QUOTE=Smile;73370]"Rosana" wants gifts from someone called Goucci. "Eye" wants charms. "Wolvsie34" wants a Christmas gift from someone called Santa. "Granny" wants an 8x8 of each of us to post on the "look at me" Internet. "Sacannon" wants a souvenir to take on her vacation. "PKDoll" wants a gift from every State. "Omajo" wants a gift from both Rosana and Granny. "Lila2002" thinks Eye is stupid (me too). "Eng" is brainlocked. "CrystalInMinn" is working out details with moderators. "Nannu" wants to know!!! "Kimbob" has a blond moment. "Crops" has just woke up but still has her P.J.'s on. Rosana says "same here". Ok that is the best I can do and off course I also want to be a part of thisQUOTE]

And Smiles is a stinkin Rotten CANADIAN
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                          Thank you for clarifying that Eye. This is a friendship thing. At least, I hope so!

It is not A Christmas present but souviners from other countries. and I love it and whoever gets Smiles get her a stinkin fish to go with being a stinkin Canadian .
                          sigpic

Comment

Come on girls...Fight nice...lol....Too funny...hehehehehe

Comment

Smile..... You take the cake, honey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Priceless!!!
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Smile you hit it right on the button!!!! This is an awesome idea-but now we have to work out the details because it's the middle of Oct and end of year is coming fast. I am not sure the moderators will want to be involved with this, probably for more reasons than we can think of-but to name a few, too busy, privacy rights, etc. etc. I don't have a problem with giving wolvsie the information, but I know wolvsie and she already has my info. She is sweet person and you can trust that she would never give your information to anyone-and hopefully no one will hack into her computer to get that info (hmmmm) but she could write it down on paper and get it off her computer if you would feel more comfortable about that. However we can work this out-I think it is a great idea. I for one have made a lot of friends on this site-or I would like to think I have, and I would love nothing more than to send an end of year gift representing my state or area that I live in. It sounds like a lot of us would love to be involved in this-so now lets work out the details. I vote that Wolvsie can collect the info, pick the names and than let us pick a date to mail out our packages. You can also set a price limit if you would like-but I think everyone is on the same page as knowing we are talking a small gift-(but if anyone wants to send me a mercedes I won't argue)

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                                X