No announcement yet.

News from Jazz:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jazzy, baby, hang in there! Take your time and if you can't kick a nurse, kick you're kids. Just get better!

We miss you terribly!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

hey jazz, haven't stopped praying, so now you just get better

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Hey Jazz, dont worry we will keep praying for ya... that will never stop! Glad to see ya posting layouts but just take your time!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Hang in there Jazz!

Comment

Jazz, thanks for getting in here and letting us know...Glad to hear from ya and I pray that you hear nothing but good news...You are still in our prayers everyday....Get better soon...xo
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Get Well Jazz! It's great to know your improving!
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

Hello Jazz

Thank you Linda for giving us an up date. Yes we will and are still praying for you. As you can see we all miss you also and love you. Keep up that wonderful faith of yours........Love and prayers going your way................xoxoxoxo..........Lois....Smile
                Attached Files
                sigpic....

Comment

Wow, can't believe I missed this thread. Hang in there Jazz and please take care of yourself. We all love you!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                  X