Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Ann

Hello there....

Has anyone heard from Mary Ann lately? Does anyone have the info to contact her? Pretty please. We haven't heard from her in a while and I'm worried.

Thank you...
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Yah read my mind. I have her addressand will drop her aline to see how she is doing.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

yeah I would like to know also, was thinking about her the other day

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

hi!!

really Granny, I have observed the lack of it in this forum, has more other, Angle, Karz, Autistic, etc
        it worries also me to be without the news, of the people who I have affection now?

thanks for asking ok
        we wait the news

Comment

Thank you Eye, that would be wonderful!!!

Rosana, I think those girls are busy designing for the store, etc. I miss them too!
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

rosana Kazr is now back on board

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Yes I heard from Kazr too-she was ill for awhile and is now back.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

No word yet from Mary Ann
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I'm sure we have some sort of telepathic communication, I was thinking about Mary Ann and wondering if she's getting stronger.
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Hi!! Granny

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                    Thank you Eye, that would be wonderful!!!

Rosana, I think those girls are busy designing for the store, etc. I miss them too!
                    okay Granny, Karz this on board and Angle also!
                    our Mary Ann worries, me, goes to pray so that to be ok well

thanks
                    kisses

Comment

Me too, Rosana. I hope Eye hears from her. This makes me very nervous.

Mary Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yoooooohoooooooo?
                      sigpic

Comment

I miss her too!! MaryAnn where are you? How are you feeling these days.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

I had been wondering the same thing myself! Hope everything is ok.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

No word yet girls.Wished to hear from her.Sure worry.
                            sigpic

Comment

Had this response from Arlene about Mary Ann.

I do know, through a mutual friend, that she made a trip across the state to visit this friend this summer. I saw pictures and she was acting mighty feisty in thoses pictures! She's coming along slowly. She's still having trouble with her arm and her one leg. I think she reorganized her whole life after her near-death illness. She mentioned to me the last time that all her priorities have changed. That's probably why you don't see her involved at scrapping. That and the arm trouble.
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X