My Big Day Is Set!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

That is wonderful news Michelle! I am so glad that John and I had a small wedding. I feel our wedding was so special and personal.

WARNING: You may find yourself so busy, after getting married that your pals on SBM will think you got lost...... I KNOW!!!!! I do love being married and John is such a doll. I am finding us taking more pics than I will ever get scrapped. Last night we went to see Reba McEntire in concert. Oh we got some fabulous pics!

OH congrats again!

Onie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

Awwwwww you guys are great....I don't think most of you realize what you all do to my heart...I don't have much of a life outside this house...I have gained great friendship here, and I think I cried more reading all these comments then I did when he proposed...<wink> You all mean the world to me...
      Wiz...You are too funny...lol...I would have a cab pick you up... and Doll, I know you will come, weather permitting...Just pack jammies incase you have to sleep over...<wink> and anyone else is welcome to come...We have a big enough house, as long as you don't mind my big dog drooling all over you...hehehehe...He loves to sleep next to someone...Thanks again everyone...I feel lucky and blessed to finally find someone who will put up with me... xo
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

What great news girl...Im so happy for you...I wish a lifetime of happiness for you and hope you and the boys will have a wonderful new life...sure wish I could come to the wedding..but I will be thinking of you
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wolvsie

Michelle this is great news. It sure would be wonderful if even one of us could get there. But you know that you will be on our minds that day and in our hearts. We will look forward to the pictures and once again congratulations to you and the boys .....he is one lucky fellow..........Smile.....Lois
          Attached Files
          sigpic....

Comment

Now that I've tried up all the tears I cried after reading everyone's heartfelt wishes.... I too am soooooooo happy that you've found your soulmate & that life will take on a new meaning for you all ~
            YOU DESERVE IT.....

Comment

I'm so happy for you, wish I could help you with the wedding,...... !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Congrat! no wonder you've been so quiet... ( if that's even possible!)
                sigpic
                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

yeahhh

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!
                  so happy for you.
                  wishing you the most perfect day!!!

hugs

Comment

SO so funny Mr. Steve....hehehehehe
                    Actually I want to thank everyone for the sweet thoughts and blessings...I truly wish you could all be there as well...
                    As far as my silence is concerned...(Steve)..<wink> I have been sick and can't shake this bug away...One minute I feel fine then it comes back...So please bear with me...I am trying to keep up in here and everywhere else...But energy level is low...Thanks again...Stay sweet all of you...xoxo

Comment

You get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids. you do not want your body to run down.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Fantastic news .... Huge congrats
                        Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Congrats, I am so happy for you. Would love to pop in and share your day as you are such a sweet and wonderful person. Hope he knows how lucky he is to share his life with you.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

You can come...lol...You don't live too far away..A little over 3 hours or so...hehehe...We are not having a big thing...But the party will be...lol...and thanks everyone for the sweet words...I am feeling better now thank you... I am excited as well...<wink>

Comment

Better late than never! Super super congrats to the sweetest Lady! I am so happy for you! Wishing you all the best.
                              sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Working...
                              X