My Big Day Is Set!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Big Day Is Set!!!

Well, today I am celebrating my 2nd anniversary and in the USA iy is also Sweetest Day...My honey loved the scrap pages I made him, and he got me a sweet card and a dozen roses... We also picked our wedding day...January 11th. The day before my birthday...We are getting married at the court house that Friday and having a family dinner afterwards, then on Saturday (my birthday) we are having a party with friends and family...So if any of you are in this area, please come...I will give out more details later when I know more...hehehehe...Anyways, just wanted to share my excitement with everyone...Love ya...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!

You deserve it....I could probably show up if ya pick me up at the airport lol. I am so happy for you! where ya gonna register? Memories r us? just kiddin

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Congratulations! A small wedding is so personal and lovely! Best wishes!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS.....see i told ya there was wedding in the family soon i must be psychic or something rofl

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Congratulations!! I hope it's the most beautiful and wonderful wedding in the world!
          Julie

Comment

To my Dearest Friend,
            This news is fantasic and it could not happen to a better person then you. I hope he knows he has a very special person. I know you will be very happy and I sure wished I could come.But hey that is what pictures are for and I want to see them(everyone of them).I am so happy for you that my feet are sore from jumping up and down.This is the best news and we needed that.You are the besta friend anyone could ask for and it is about time yah got hitched Yipee
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

oh Wolvsie I am so pleased for you, you deserve the happy ever after that all little girls are told about, it couldn't happen to a better more wonderful person Congratulations!!!!! popping the cork as I speak (write).........

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Congrats my dearest friend you deserve to be happy and loved, you are such a special person and hope he knows that.
                Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Haven't been here very long, but long enough to know you are a very special person who deserves only the best. Congratulations to a wonderful lady!

Comment

Oh Michelle that is the best news! I am so happy for you. You sure deserve some happiness in your life! Too bad I was just in Wisconsin! A big Congrats to you!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Congratulations, Michelle! I wish you and your future husband much happiness. Since we can't all come to Wisconsin, I guess we will have to throw you a virtual shower.

Comment

Ohhh I want to be there so I can throw popcorn instead of bird food at you two! LOL Michele I wish you all the happiness in this world, cause God knows you deserve to be happy!!!! Congrats to you both!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Wolvsie!!!! Congratulations, pumkin!!!! I wish you all the very best, and I'm so thrilled for you all. Wish I was close enough to your place to drop in!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

CONGRATS GIRLFRIEND!! I will be there!! Can't wait! I am so happy for you and for your honey. You deserve some happiness in your life.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

What fantastic news.....what a great Christmas you'll have. You deserve every happiness, we;ll have a worldwide toast to you x
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X