No announcement yet.

Concerned For Granny In San Diego

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to know dear granny you and your family is ok!!!! i'm waiting news from my cousin in san diego who evacuated and stay with some friends, hope the can go back home, is very sad to see what is happening there.
    Ciao bella
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Thank you all for your loving concern and kind words. I actually live in the San Fernando Valley, just north of Los Angeles. I'm about 1 1/2 hours away from San Diego. But Malibu and Santa Clarita are much closer. Last year the fires came quite close to us, but so far, nothing is really closed. Of course, that can change quickly. There are so many nuts in California, someone might get the idea to start something.

The sunrire this morning was really orange. I'm trying to stay indoors as much as possible.

Again, thank you all for your thoughs and prayers. Nice to know you kind folks are out there on "Love Patrol"!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Do take care Granny.It is on our news now, showing a poor lady searching through the remains for her insurance documents. It is so very,very sad.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Granny thank goodness you are ok...please take care and stay inside as much as possible..and keep your mom inside too...hugs
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X