"It's Here"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's Here"

First day of snow. Yikes.My husband called me to see if he was making a mistake.I looked and yikes I hate it.Perhaps it will be a sprinle.I hate when the cold comes as Iam sandwiched between two homes that burn wood and I have a cursed air exchange. It brings in all those darn chemicals and in the mornings I have a hard time to breath. I hate this air exchange.I suppose it would not bother me as much if my lungs were good.The girl next door has wood going even in the summer as she has something wrong and she is cold all the time.But I dread winter as it is so hard on me.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

ooooh, That dirty word! I can't believe you got snow already! I hope we don't get any for a while.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Actually, I love to see it falling. I just don't like driving in bad weather or shoveling the stuff.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I love snow...Send some my way please....<wink>
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

SNOW.....I want some...snowed in snow so I don't have to travel around for work
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Well thank goodness it was just flurries and never mounted to even covering the ground.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Oh my goodnessssss.... you just keep it up there please... and let some fly this way Christmas Eve.... lol way too early for the white stuff!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
              X