Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few days away.

Hi all,

been away for a few days with my mum and niece who is 3 going on 30 lol. I have really missed this site and catching up on what everyone is doing.

Hope everyone has been well and behaving themselves while I've been gone.
    Love Bee
    XXX

We've been.... ourselves.

Nice to have you back!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Hope everyone has been [...] behaving themselves
      Well, I... Uh... Err, ummm... I... I mean, yes, yes I have!

Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

I was gone for three days also... Did'nt you notice how quiet the forums where? Every one went to sleep!

Glad to have you back.

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Away

I have been on vacation for 6 days, it took me nearly 2 days just to catch up on all of the post. What a big family we have become in such a short time.

Glad to be back!

Marion

Comment

No wonder it's been so quiet around here... Glad everyone's back and in top form (top "forum"? - terrible pun. Two thirds of a pun actually... )

Karin

P.S. Get it? P.U.

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
            Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Working...
            X