No announcement yet.

Show off your Christmas Tree!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OooooH! Everyone's trees are great. Beautiful trees help put me in the mood for Christmas. Love all the lights, decorations and trees. My DH decorated for Christmas this year-that makes it even more fun because I didn't have to do all the work.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

PKDoll, well isn't that just the way of things. We had an Elder Beermans at the mall back home but they just closed up this summer. Doggone it!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
        PKDoll, well isn't that just the way of things. We had an Elder Beermans at the mall back home but they just closed up this summer. Doggone it!
        Thats a shame. I went there today and I didn't see anything like it. I haven't seen them anywhere since than. If by chance I should ever see one again I will let you know.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

You are a very artistic lot !
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks, you really are a doll!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Christmas tree 2007

Ok here's my tree page. I was afraid with 5 grandkids, 3 of them under 3 years old, that I'd have broken ornaments all over the floor so I let the grandkids decorate my tree this year. They used their toys as ornaments. It's been redecorated a number of times. They take their toys off and play with them and then put them back somewhere else but it always looks cute! I'm glad I let them do it!
              Attached Files
              Melanie

Comment

Well thanks to Fiona here is my page.Last years tree.
                Last edited by mint; 12-09-2007, 03:08 PM.
                Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Well Will come back later and see if its here I dont know where it is.
                  Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                    Ok here's my tree page. I was afraid with 5 grandkids, 3 of them under 3 years old, that I'd have broken ornaments all over the floor so I let the grandkids decorate my tree this year. They used their toys as ornaments. It's been redecorated a number of times. They take their toys off and play with them and then put them back somewhere else but it always looks cute! I'm glad I let them do it!
                    How special!! I love the tree and the grandkids really did a great job decorating it.

Comment

Hope, what a beautiful tree....You had some nice helpers...<wink> Great Lo...can't wait to see others...This thread was worth it...
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

My tree

This is our tree this year. The picture is just doesn't do it justice!
                        My Grandsons Dylan and Devyn keep rearanging the bottom part, but they really like it too.

Comment

Oh wow! Love it, the tree and the LO both. Those crystal icicles really add something to it. I've seen them but not actually on a tree. They're gorgeous!
                          Melanie

Comment

Will give it another try
                            Last edited by mint; 12-10-2007, 07:44 AM.
                            Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Well I cant even get a link to work any more.
                              http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...18152&cat=1992
                              this is where it is
                              Last edited by mint; 12-10-2007, 07:51 AM.
                              Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

I love your tree Hope and Marion BEAUTIFUL TREES BOTH AND THE PAGES ARE JUST GRATE.
                                Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Working...
                                X