No announcement yet.

Results of "Around The World Gift Exchange"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YIPPPEEEE! My gifts have arrived!! They are so cute! I can't wait to take pictures and do my LO!! Thank you Sue (sacannon) you are the best!!!

Smile you can add Sue to your list of people that didn't have you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

So glad you are happy with them Paula! Can't wait to see your layout!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

pkdoll:

I am so glad that we are getting closer and closer.....I went to the post 15 times yesterday. The guy there is named Nipper because he nips (growls) at everyone. At this moment in time I am not his favourite person and he says if I show up one more time he will stuff me in my own mail box.....All I have been doing is checking my mail box then politely asking him if there could be a mystake......"did you dummies put my mail somewhere else"?......I think I am in love with Nipper.....xoxoxo....Lois
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

Yeah Nipper is different. I bought a large package to put my stuff in and he was folding it to make it smaller.All I said was why does the post office sell big packages if you need to fold them and his reply was I could send it big and you pay double.I looked around and said nothing like telling me to keep my mouth shut. Good ole Nipper. Can you imagine what his wife has to put up with.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Oh I got the page thing wrong its after you get your package. That is better.
            Hay I sent rocks dust and a roadrunner with cactus. it can be done.
            Can't Waite to see what everyones page looks like.
            Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Originally posted by Smile View Post
              I am so glad that we are getting closer and closer.....I went to the post 15 times yesterday. The guy there is named Nipper because he nips (growls) at everyone. At this moment in time I am not his favourite person and he says if I show up one more time he will stuff me in my own mail box.....All I have been doing is checking my mail box then politely asking him if there could be a mystake......"did you dummies put my mail somewhere else"?......I think I am in love with Nipper.....xoxoxo....Lois
              You crack me up girl!!! Tell that Nipper he should be nicer-after all it's the holidays!! You could always stuff yourself in the mail box and when he goes to stuff your "gift" in there he will be surprised to see you patiently waiting there.:

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

LOL...Smiles you crack me up...Stuff him in the mailbox and take over his job until your package arrives...hehehe...Glad everyone is having so much fun with this...
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

The special gift I'm having made for my Max pal is finally done, and I get to pick it up tomorrow. I will be sending it on it's marry way asap. For those of you anxiously waiting for your package, do not despair. Life is complicated sometimes. But, my gift will get there asap.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I got mine from Wolvsie!!

Woo-hoo! Yippeeeee! I got mine just now! What a wonderful happy break in my long day! THANK YOU, MICHELLE!! I love, LOVE, LOVE everything! All the cow goodies are soooooooooo CUTE! She also included one of her ADORABLE Santa Bear ornaments - and let me tell you, folks, seeing them online does not do them justice (although they ARE beautiful online!) - she does EXCELLENT needlepoint! Wow, such COOL Wisconsin goodies - you'll have to wait to see the rest in my layout! {{BIG HUGZ}} and MANY THANKS to you, dear sweet friend! As soon as I can get hubby to take my pic (when I'm cleaned up, LOL!) I will get my layout done and posted!
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Granny;

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                      The special gift I'm having made for my Max pal is finally done, and I get to pick it up tomorrow. I will be sending it on it's marry way asap. For those of you anxiously waiting for your package, do not despair. Life is complicated sometimes. But, my gift will get there asap.

Does that mean you have my name???? You can tell me and I promise I will not tell anyone...............Love you Granny....xoxoxo
                      sigpic....

Comment

POOR POOR SMILE! Good thing she didn't have my name cause I would have mailed one gift at a time before ever telling her WHO it was! That poor mail man!
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

Oooh good Steve, I hope you like it....Its so difficult to find something for a man,..!!

Granny did you sent yours to Australia?? .............

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

My gift exchange layout

This is my gift exchange layout. My gifts came all from "Mint" in Texas. Thank you so much for all your thoughtful goodies! I hope you like my layout.

Comment

Originally posted by omajo View Post
                              Oooh good Steve, I hope you like it....Its so difficult to find something for a man,..!!

Granny did you sent yours to Australia?? .............

Love the items! Working on the layout... Posted soon!
                              sigpic
                              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Mine went out today!!! Yeahhhhh, sooo _____hold onto your panties, its coming, the post master said it might take 2 weeks...yikesssssssss! But its on its way!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X