Show Our Appreciation to Desmond?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everybody,

I really appreciate the thoughts -- makes me feel loved!

Please, don't feel like you have to send a gift. Working with you all is gift enough. Even when I break one of the systems you've become accustomed to using, or am a little slow on product approvals, each of you designers are always patient and kind.

Thank-you to everyone -- happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

Desmond.
    |

Comment

Originally posted by Desmond View Post
      Working with you all is gift enough.

ROFLMBO...... OMG.... I love this kid's sense of humor.....
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

"Working with you all is gift enough."

Oh please, Desmond, you're talking another programmer here! I know all about the "trials and tribulations" everyone puts you though because I've been there! You see the newly formed balding spot in the mirror.

"Each of you designers are always patient and kind"

You musta be talkin' 'bout sum otha group of designas... It certainly ain't Moonbeam or Wolvsie... (gotta love ya, babe)

So just shut up and accept the gift! Take it while you can get it becuase it probably ain't gonna come around that often! Anyone else agree with me on this?
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Just keep pickin' Steve-o!!! I haven't sent your Christmas gift out yet...lol...I would be afraid to open it when you get it...lol...You are a snot... (love ya babe <wink>)
          So anyways, how much are we sending you and what are we getting the boss...hehe
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I'll set up a PayPal Donate button and post the link to the page. Anyone who wants to contribute will then be able to send whateer they're comfortable with. Will that work?

Update... Here's the page!
            http://www.iireproductions.com/clien...nd/desmond.htm
            Last edited by srussell; 12-07-2007, 05:39 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Sent you my donation Steve!! Hope you are able to find something useful for the DEZ!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Sure I'm in
                Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Thanks to everyone who's donated so far...

BTW, if you get a processing error "There was an error processing the type of item purchased " after the fact, just ignore it... It's a PayPal script problem on my server... I'm getting your donations just fine!

Desmond, you have very generous fans!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sent mine in Steve-o...<wink>

Comment

Thought I'd pull this up to the front so we can get some more donations...<wink>

Comment

Payment sent:

Hello Steve:
                        Just sent you a donation to the Desmond fund...lol...Let me know that you got it ok.....Lois...xoxo....Remember Desmond, we just want to show how much we care and this is the only way we know how. After all this is the computer age and we are all new to it............xoxo......Lois......Smile
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic....

Comment

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                          Hello Steve:
                          Just sent you a donation to the Desmond fund...lol...Let me know that you got it ok.....Lois...xoxo....Remember Desmond, we just want to show how much we care and this is the only way we know how. After all this is the computer age and we are all new to it............xoxo......Lois......Smile
                          Got it, Lois, thank you for your more than generous donation!

Desmond, you've got some friends out there...
                          sigpic

Comment

HI!! Desmond !! adorable person !!

OMG! Desmond, I am happy in ouviz it, I know that it stops in also and one I privilege you them as ours soon aid!
                            hehehe, also it desire Happy holidays, that God more blesses you each day in its pretty work ok

kisses
                            ro

Comment

Uh, Steve...what's the cutoff day? I need a few days to get mine transferred into paypal.
                              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Originally posted by knzus View Post
                                Uh, Steve...what's the cutoff day? I need a few days to get mine transferred into paypal.
                                It'll be at least another week... We can do something up to the last minute if we have to...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X