Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srussell View Post
    Thaks Julia, got it!

I think I will make the cut-off to Friday, so if anyone else want in on this, please sent in your donation by end of business Friday!

And thanks to everyone who has contributed so far. Demond wil be very surprised!
    You're welcome Steve. Glad to do it.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to Desmond's Gift Fund ... everyone has been extremely generous! (now I can get the new computer monitor I wanted for Christmas! - just kidding!!! )

For anyone else that would like to contribute, today will be the last day (Friday, 21st) I'll be accepting contributions...

Only the best for Desmond!
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Thank you Steve!! Can't wait to see what he gets-and he does know he has to do a LO right??!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Again, I'd like to thank everyone for contributing... Desmond's "gift" will be delivered to him sometime Monday, the 24th. I'll let eveyone know what it was by Christmas Day. Can't tell you now.. it's like shaking the presents and peaking!

And yes, he HAS to do a layout...

Steve Russell
          sigpic

Comment

Now Steve, how did you know I'd be working Christmas eve??

I will create a layout ... the only question is ... who's kit will i steal from the store to do it? (mua ha ha ha ha ... just kidding).

Merry Christmas everyone -- see you all on Monday!

Desmond.
            |

Comment

You can use any of mine Desmond...lol..<wink> I just want to see a LO...Have a Merry Christmas...
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Desmond View Post
                Now Steve, how did you know I'd be working Christmas eve??

I will create a layout ... the only question is ... who's kit will i steal from the store to do it? (mua ha ha ha ha ... just kidding).

Merry Christmas everyone -- see you all on Monday!

Desmond.
                I didn't... and you have all my stuff... pick and choose at will...

Merry Christmas!
                sigpic

Comment

Steal anything you want from my little section, Desmond..... Merry Christmas!!!
                  God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Thank-you to everyone -- what a generous gift! I can't express my gratitude enough.

Once the holidays are over, I'll get out my Scrapbook MAX! and put a layout together.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Desmond.
                    |

Comment

For those of you who contributed, WE sent him a $150.00 USD gift certificate on E-Bay... That way, he can buy something he needs/wants (since he gave us NO IDEA what he wanted for Christmas!).

Now it's up to him to buy something, take a pic, construct a layout and post a scrapbook page.

Merry Christmas!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                        For those of you who contributed, WE sent him a $150.00 USD gift certificate on E-Bay... That way, he can buy something he needs/wants (since he gave us NO IDEA what he wanted for Christmas!).

Now it's up to him to buy something, take a pic, construct a layout and post a scrapbook page.

Merry Christmas!
                        Oh WOW..... that is so darned COOL!!! I can hardly wait to see what he buys/wins.... LOL
                        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Wow...great gift....Now Desmond what is your ebay ID? I love that place
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Ebay: Here comes Desmond

What a great idea Steve,( you are a smart person for a male).... I also shop on Ebay and have all kinds of things hidden around the house ....lol.....When it comes in, it is like getting a gift from someone .When I order I just tell myself that it is what my husband would want me to have.... Thanks once again Steve and Desmond have fun, we do love you and I have a really cute single daughter...lol
                            sigpic....

Comment

Hooray!!! I love Ebay too!! Desmond you have to tell us your ebay id name. Can't wait to see what you get!!! Merry Christmas!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

I love E-bay too. But have been trying to stay away from there. It is too easy to spend money there! LOL That is the only thing my hubby knows how to do on the computer is search E-bay! He could put the bids in, but then I had to take care of the rest. That is a great gift idea Steve! Can't wait to see what you get Desmond.
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X