Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful idea.Wow.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by Smile View Post
      What a great idea Steve,( you are a smart person for a male).... I also shop on Ebay and have all kinds of things hidden around the house ....lol.....When it comes in, it is like getting a gift from someone .When I order I just tell myself that it is what my husband would want me to have.... Thanks once again Steve and Desmond have fun, we do love you and I have a really cute single daughter...lol
      Yes, we men do occassionally have a moment of brilliance..

I love cute single daughters! Send a picture! (Just kidding... Don't think my wife Shelley of 26 years would be very receptive to that idea. LMAO )
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Originally posted by srussell View Post
        I love cute single daughters! Send a picture! (Just kidding... Don't think my wife Shelley of 26 years would be very receptive to that idea. LMAO )
        Somehow, I don't think she would like it even one little bit!!!
        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Hope you buy something deserving Desmond...Can't wait to see a Lo of what you decided to buy...Merry Christmas!
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I hope you buy something you wanted Desmond. Merry Christmas.

Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Did Desmond do his LO yet?? Did I miss it?? What did you get Desmond?? Patiently waiting to hear from Dessy!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                Did Desmond do his LO yet?? Did I miss it?? What did you get Desmond?? Patiently waiting to hear from Dessy!
                I haven't purchased anything yet -- no. But as a true geek, I'm planning on an iPod integration kit for my car. Just gotta do some research to find out what the best one is.

I'll be sure to do a layout once I get it. Maybe even one of the install process.

Thanks again to everyone!

Desmond.
                |

Comment

Originally posted by Desmond View Post
                  I haven't purchased anything yet -- no. But as a true geek, I'm planning on an iPod integration kit for my car. Just gotta do some research to find out what the best one is.

I'll be sure to do a layout once I get it. Maybe even one of the install process.

Thanks again to everyone!

Desmond.
                  Man, hurry up already....LOL....((HUGS))
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I purchased an iPod integration kit for my car from this company:
                    http://www.diceelectronics.com/

It should arrive in a couple of weeks, then I just have to find time to install it.

Yes, I plan to take pictures and make a layout for y'all.

I'm excited -- like a kid at Christmas!

Desmond.
                    |

Comment

Wow this is awesome Desmond. Cannot wait to see the layout.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Update -- I received my new toy yesterday -- will be installing it this weekend if I can find some time. I'm excited!
                        |

Comment

You'll have to tell us all about this I-Pod integration kit
                          sigpic
                          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Finally!! He got his gift-yipppeee! Can't wait to see the LO!! Please tell us what it is and how it works.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Whow

Can't wait to see this "thingie" and I know what it is like to get a new toy. I couldn't sleep for days when I got my very first "fish finder".......xo.Smile....
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic....

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I've been putting this layout off for a while ... so sorry! But better late than never, right?

Thanks again to everyone -- really appreciated!

Desmond.
                                |

Comment

Working...
                                X