Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all palls!!!

Ok, you nelly willies....

To all who took part in the gift exchange, please, please, please, please.... Send me a copy of your page!!!! It does not have to be high resolution, and it does not have to be big. But, send me whatever you have and I will get it to the right size for the slide show.

It would be great if you sent it asap, so that I can start putting the thing together. Have to figure out the color of the viewer, size, etc.

Thank you all for your help. If you don't know where to send it to me, please pm me. I'll tell you where to go! Ops, no, I mean, I'll tell you where to put it. Ops, no, I mean, I'll tell you where to e-mail it.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

<rotfl> Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Sorry Granny, have been so caught up in life's happenings. Will try to get it out to you today, I think I have your email, but can you pm it to me just incase (thanks)

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Love you Granny:

Since you were late sending my gift you will understand if I am late making my layout...
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

Things have been so darn hectic around here I haven't even put my LO together yet!!! But I will make it a priority, along with a hundred other priorities

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

I'm still waiting for the postman, ...like Smile.., hope he will come soon, otherwise hhmmm....have to find time to make the LO.
            Quite hectic too at the moment. !!
            oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Just emailed you mine!

Comment

Just emailed you mine...
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Thank you ladies and gent! They are starting to trickle in!

Smile.... You snibbleling, conniving, no good turkey drawers. I told you, you're not my pal. Stop pestering me! The only thing you will ever get from me is the hope that you're drawers freeze to your seat when you go fishing at an ice hole!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Just take your time Granny. We are very patient.I have not recieved mine yet.Nipper is hiding it on me.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you, Eye, from being the total opposite of that worthless cousin of yours. Will you please kick her in the ice for me?

sigpic

Comment

I know Wendy wont get hers until she returns home, after Christmas. I'm not sure if she has mailed mine yet or not. So Granny, your going to have to hold your britches on the rest of us!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

As soon as I get a gift I will post a page. Well not right away as I must get photo and make page them there is Christmas and kids and grandkids coming may be sometimes next year now before I have time.
                          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

i'm still waiting for the postman too

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Me too. Maybe the Post Office has confiscated our packages
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X