I'm back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the Locket, very pretty....
    Steve, Steve....I haven't done that in awhile...Snot...lol....I believe Hope...You were depressed with me not here...<wink>
    Granny, I will try to stir things up again now that I'm back...lol...Thanks guys for missing me...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

That's my girl!!!!
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Welcome back girl..glad you had a good time..
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey Shell,

Hope you had a super wonderful Holiday! I will try to email you as soon as I can find time to breath...Things are..well...Life kinda has me by the...well you know and I think I'm about ready to have a nervous breakdown lol...We got some real bad news about Emmy the other day...last night Jimmy was killed in Iraq...mom is not doing very well AGAIN...I'll explain it all in my email..any how...hope you and yours had a great time on New Years! Love ya..missed ya tons!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
          X