Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jealous Carol:

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
    hehehe...smile knows I love her, but when it comes to computers, she isnt the smartest one in class...hahahaha...heck I am right behind her....LOL Now who is gonna tell me how to do this??????

I just thought that I would let all you good friends know that I taught Desmond everything there is to know about computers. As a matter of fact he is a relative. His mother is my fathers second brothers first cousin. So back off Carol or I will send you over to the other side......its called "Scrapbook for Dummies".......xoxo...........PS: You are still my best friend Carol....xoxo....Smile
    sigpic....

Comment

If Omajo does not mind, I would like to tell you how to do it and where to get a really simple freee program that you can download to do it.

Omajo, let me know. OH, and Autistic Wonder too. I don't want to steal her thunder!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Please tell the secret

That was so cool (both of them!)

O.K. Now i see the thread about how to - -

pays to read as they say! LOL
        Last edited by fourfoxes; 01-04-2008, 12:55 PM. Reason: oops!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

I donn't mind at all of course,...thats right I upload a gif file, . And the gif file i made using PSCS, thats what I "master", at the moment, hehe..... so I can teach you if you have PSCS,............, please pm/email me.
          There are many experts here I'm sure they know how to use with other softwares like PSP or RDP(? Granny , what about RDP?)).

OK, I want to go to Mandurah this morning, wish I know Terry's address, just to say hello to him. Btw how is he at the moment???

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
          X