Message from Wolvsie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from Wolvsie

wolvsie wont be around much as she is quite poorly at the moment with a bad flu/cold virus ...she's been to the ER today and has briused ribs been on a breathing machine and is now on meds to hopefully clear this up

she is very tired and the pain meds are making her sleepy

she wanted me to tell you she wont be around much until she is better

get better soon michelle...go to and dont forget your your med

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Hi!!

OMG! Thanks for informing Fiona, I will be praying for Michelle, ours adorable girl! soon it goes to be well!

kisses

Comment

Oh Michelle you get better and please take care. I love yah a whole bunch.Sending and Angel to lay beside you till you get home.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Michelle!!!!

Comment

Michelle! get well soon girl, we will miss you!
          baci
          wendy
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Thank you Angel:

I am just getting over the flu and cold and it hits hard. I am lucky I didn't get it as bad as you ,Wolvsie. Take care and rest as much as you can. I know that is hard ,having young kids, but it is supprising how helpful they can be when they know Mommy's sick.......we will pray for your speedy recovery......xoxo....Smile
            Attached Files
            sigpic....

Comment

Oh Michele I am so sorry to hear that you are ill, get plenty of rest... I certainly have ya in my prayers!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Michelle, sorry you're sickypoo! Please take care!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Sorry you're under the weather. Please get well soon!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Michelle please take care of yourself. You will be missed, but right now think of yourself and get plenty of liquids and rest. Will call you in a day or two to see how you are. Take care GF!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Oh my, I've been BLEAH and ICKY and YUCKO and just plain SICK like that many times, Michelle! You stay in bed and get your rest! We will pray for your complete and total return to good health! {{HUGZ}} girlfriend!
                      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Get Well

Hi Michelle,

I know your getting the same instructions from everyone else on here.......... but as you know, we women usually take care of everyone else and ignore our own needs. Now, you need to take care of your self and let everyone else take care of you. As a nurse, I recommend plenty of rest, chicken noodles soup and plenty of liquids! NOW DO IT!

We love you!
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

Hope you get well soon Michelle. I know how awful the flu is so take care of yourself!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Hope You're Feeling Better Soon

Prayers that you are soon up and around and back to your old self again. Please take care we need you around here!

Hugs and Smiles,

Debby
                            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

hey you crazy wild woman get better you hear me! In my prayer chain.

Hugz,
                              Crystal
                              sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Working...
                              X