No announcement yet.

Onie's Hubby Very ill!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAAHOOOOO! Welcome home John!!! You have been so missed and in all of our thoughts and prayers!! So happy to see you made it home. Not make sure you take it easy and do exactly what the Doctor tells you!! Onie it is soo sad you have to return to work tomorrow, but you are so lucky to have your parents there to help you out. Take good care of John and especially yourself.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Glad to hear he's home again. Please remember to take it easy and do what you're supposed to do. Don't do too much too soon.

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Woooohoooooo!!!!!

Comment

Welcome back home John!!!!!!!!!! you are finally at home sweet home, I'am happy to hear he's gettin g better!!!!!
          Onie dear try to rest a little i know is not easy but you need it!
          Tanti baci!!!!!!
          wendy
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Whoohooooo!!! John's home! Let's party!!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, who's bringing the chips?????

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Party time ....John's home.....I'll bring the "Duck Tape and Quackers"....Granny will bring the "Dip Stick"........John make sure that woman of yours waits on you hand and foot or let us know and we will send in the troops from SBM...xo..Smile
                Attached Files
                sigpic....

Comment

Welcome home, John!! Take care!! Wonderful news, Onie!
                  Julie

Comment

From John

he says "you all can have a cup of DECAF on him" LOL Poor Baby!
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• Thank You Jesus for answering all our prayers..
                      So very very happy John is home again...you take care John and do what the Dr says...Onie I can just imagine how u feel about now..both of you try and get some rest and take it easy..glad your parents will be there for awhile longer..
                      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• What EXCELLENT news! Welcome Home John!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Hi Onie,
                          I'm sorry I didn't see this till today. I hope all is well with your dear hubby. Please take care of each other and stay well, BOTH of you!
                          Wiz

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Wow, wonderfull news! Welcome home John!
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• DECAF!! Does John have to switch to DECAF!! Well that certainly isn't the worst thing that could happen. I could get used to DECAF if I had to. Drinking my DECAF on John! Welcome home!!! I know that you have to go on a strict diet now; but it will be sooo worth it in the end. You two take it easy and please no bedroom games for another day or two ok.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                              X