No announcement yet.

Onie's Hubby Very ill!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onie, My prayers for John and yourself !! Hope he will be ok soon.
    oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

One more joining the prayer chain! Praying God watches over John and you, both.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Oh goodness...adding to prayers and thinking of you both Onie x
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Oh no!!

God is hearing all of us right now! {{surrounding Onie and John with loving hugz}} and many MANY prayers!

Love you guys!

Diana
          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Will keep you and hubby in my prayers. Thanks for letting us know.

Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

My prayers and thoughts to you and your hubby, hope things go well.
              Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

My prayers are with you Onie & John,hoping the surgery is a total success & that John will be on road to recovery very soon.
                hugs Karyn.

Comment

Prayers & good wishes from Malta...
                  Will be visiting many many churches here & will light some candles for you & John.
                  Take care of yourself.

Comment

Prayers!

Thank you for the info. Our prayers for both of them go up.

Debby
                    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Onie... all my thought go outo t you and your husband. I've been down that road myself and it can be a little scary.
                      sigpic
                      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

such shock
                        count me in on the ring of prayers
                        sending healing prayers for your hubbie

take care

Comment

I've also been down this road with hubby.... you are both definitely in my thoughts and prayers!!!!
                          God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

you are both in my prayers xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Hi everyone,

Well it's been a tough day and a half. John went through the Cardiac Cath fine. He had one main artery that was totally blocked. They were able to clean it out and insert a stint. He had a very difficult night, as he had another heart attach at 1am. He remains in ICU for a few days. Then to a regular room. I've had very little sleep and now I'm exhausted! I just got home and plan to take a nap, before going back to the hospital this afternoon. I will keep you all informed!

Love You All and thanks for all the prayers! John & I do appreciate it very much.

Onie
                              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                              !

nie

Comment

OMGoodness another one!!! Thank God they got that stint put in! I sure hope everything starts looking up for him...get the rest you need sweetie my prayers continue for you both!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X