No announcement yet.

Onie's Hubby Very ill!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh .... so sorry to hear this and our prayers will be with you Onie. I know how much I appreciated the prayers when Tom had his stroke.
    Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Prayers will continue.

Comment

Still praying for you Onie. So glad that they were able to put a stint in that things are looking up. My DH has 6 stints in and he is doing good. But if he has any more problems than they will have to do a bypass, so my heart goes out to you and John. Just so happy that they were able to help him. It will take time and he will need lots of rest, but things will get better now hopefully. You and John are in my prayers.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Oh my, one right after the other, How awful. It was good that he was already in the hospital where they could get to him fast. Make sure you take care of yourself too Onie, we don't want you getting sick.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Onie, glad things are looking better. Please give our love to John, and you please take care, he needs you now more than ever, and we do too!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I do hope John starts to feel better real soon.I also pray for strength to be with you always. Take care of yourself and prayers are sent by the thousands xo.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Onie, still praying for ya GF...Things will get better...They have too with all the prayers going your way..Get some rest, you need to take care of yourself too...John doesn't need you sick...Love ya and take care sweetie...
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

HI!"! Onie !!

OH! Onie, that good for seeing you!
                  We are with you to each moment okay, ours preces is being heard, God in never does not abandon them, John if it recoups soon we are certain !

Last edited by rosana brito; 01-16-2008, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Just got home from the hospital! John was resting better but is still having some pain issues. They gave him some nitro several times but resulted with another shot of Dimerol. He's still in the ICU and they wont let him out until he is more stable. His vitals have been much better.

Tomorrow morning, the alarm will not be going off.............. I figure I will wake up early enough, without the alarm. Besides, visiting hours are pretty tight.......lol The visiting hours start at 9am.

Luv U All
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

Oh Onie I hope you get some much needed rest!!! My prayers are with you and your hubby now! I do hope things continue to get better!
                      Don't procrastinate being happy!
                      And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                      Orange Blossom- new release
                      sigpic
                      My SBM store

Comment

Dear Onie
                        So sorry to hear John had another attack,& am very thankful he in the hospital so they can look after him corectly.Now the stint has been put in,hoping John begins to feel better each passing day.Look after yourself also & make sure you get some rest when needed.
                        hugs Karyn.

Comment

Take care Onie
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Dear Onie! try to rest a little, john is in good hands so in the hopsital he is safe and things wil be ok very soon!
                            My love and prayers with you and john!
                            baci
                            wendy
                            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Checking In!

Just spoke with John this morning. He's still in ICU but he is getting a real breakfast this morning......... a very good sign! Doc hasn't been in yet this morning. He said his leg/groin area is real sore from where they went in at. Also, it's been bleeding a lot. He sounds weak.

I actually slept HARD last night and didn't wake up until 9am. I call John first thing. I need to get my butt in gear and shower etc etc so I can head back to the hospital.

Love U All!
                              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                              !

nie

Comment

Oh, I'm so glad he's improving. Will continue to keep him in my prayers. Glad you were able to get some much needed rest.
                                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                                X