Onie's Hubby Very ill!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onie's Hubby Very ill!!!

Ok Peeps, gotta phone from Onie just a few minutes ago. John had a heart attack today. He's in the hospital and they are going to do a cardiac catherder (sp??) tomorrow. If that doesnt go well, then he will need by pass surgery, wont know anything till tom. So lets get those prayers going for him!!!! I know we have a strong group here and prayers work when we all join in! I'll let ya know if I hear anything else.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

So sorry to hear this, but tomorrow everything will go Ok, our prayers always are with us, so all of our prayer for onies' hubby!
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Prayers going up!!!!

Comment

Ohh!!

OMG! Onie poor person, I imagine as this suffering, with this episode!
        Ours preces one more time goes to be heard!

Thanks Carol! please keeps informed okay

kisses

Comment

Oh, no, I'm sorry to hear this. Thanks for letting us know, Crops!

Onie and John, you're in my prayers. Please take care, and hope the procedure is successful!
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Carol. Onie we certainly send our love and prayers to you and him. My husband had a bypass a few years ago and they can do wonders now adays. He is in good hands .............Love Lois.....xoxo
            Attached Files
            sigpic....

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Carol. Onie so sorry to hear about this. Will be thinking of you and John.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

You are in my thoughts

Comment

Onie my prayers are going out to you and John in highest gear!! They can do wonders now a days. I feel good about things going well tomorrow. Just remember you are in our thoughts through this and we will be here for you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Oh thank you for letting us know so that we can pray for them!!! how scary for our dear Onie and her hubby!!!
                    Don't procrastinate being happy!
                    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                    Orange Blossom- new release
                    sigpic
                    My SBM store

Comment

Oh so sorry to hear this, my prayers are with onie and her family.
                      CHRISTINA

Comment

Oh, so sorry to hear this - Onie, you know how much we are praying for you and hoping that John will do well tomorrow.
                        Julie

Comment

Onie, my prayers are with you for your husband and you...If you ever need to talk to someone who went through it, please PM me...I had a 5 bypass, the biggest one out there..<wink>
                          (If he needs it), Let's pray he doesn't...Sending you lots of love and hugs...God bless...
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Just a quick note!

I just got home from the hospital and John is resting. He's been in so much pain and he was not able to tolerate the Morphine. He will have the cardiac cath at 7:30 am. My parents flew in this evening so I wont be alone. This has been so hard!

Thank you for your prayers! I will try to keep you all posted. I will attempt to call Carol (Crops) or Julie (MaggieMae) as soon as I know something.

Love You All!
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

My prayers are glued to yah.I do hope all goes well Onie.Keep us informed.xo.You guys did not need this.
                              sigpic
                              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                              X