My UP DATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did it.....................yahooooooo

I have lost nine lbs since going on a diet last week and doing the treadmill three times a day, for 20 minutes at a time. My husband has lost seven lbs. also. I am very supprised because I don't feel like I have lost yet and sure don't look it...lol...I am so excited because I wasn't sure if I was loosing. I promised myself that I would only weigh in once a week so I wouldn't get too discouraged. I sure hope that some of you will get on track with me. Let us know your progress. And no I am not on any special diet except making healthy meals with low calories and fats. The computer is a great help for recipies..........xoxo...Lois
    sigpic....

Comment

Yahooooooo, Smile!! Way to go! I promise to start my diet..........uhhh soon!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

A big congrats Smile. I am going to start getting serious tomorrow. We had dinner at my moms Saturday and had some left overs. They are gone now so she will have to get with the program now for what she makes if we come over.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
        X