No announcement yet.

Our Smile's back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all the newbees.Smiles and I are cousins. She lives in the same town as me.She wanted to be a fish and I wanted to live in an igloo.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Ah soooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Melanie.

Eye... You both got your wish!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
        Oh, Granny. You should have seen our Smile. She was this frumpy, skinny old cleaning lady. Looked a bit like Carol Burnett's character, I can't remember her name. You'd a been shocked at the shape she was in.....but she's all Smiles again now.
        Boy, you hit the nail on the head, here is Carol Burnett.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Granny my friend:

Granny I had a bad day and decided that I would change my picture........whow.......mystake......I was having a bad time of it and didn't feel so Smilie. But thanks to Hope and all the friends on here I changed my picture back. First off all ,I know that, you know, by know, that I am one of the worse speller's on here. The great thing is none of you seem to mind as long as I get my point across. That is what I love about you guy's and gal's. Any way's I want you all to know that if ever you are in Canada, Nova Scotia you have a place to stay. My door is always open to any of you. I hate to be so serious but it is true..........Love you all........Now that is all you will get out of me.........Fishing Mama says .....goodnight...xoxo
          sigpic....

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
            Ah soooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Melanie.

Eye... You both got your wish!!!

Now what wish did we get.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
            X