Our Smile's back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Smile's back!

I saw you, Smile! There's that big smiley fish face we all know and love! Makes me smile, too just looking at it! But I saw the lady with the doldrums is still on your profile page, too! Is she for the days when you don't feel so smiley? Hope you're always happy and smiley!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I saw u too and that awesome page you have put up in the gallery..I just want to tell you how special you are to me and i luv U bunches...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

she's baaaccckkkk that lovable smileing fish.....its always great to see you fishy or not...lol...hey that didnt sound right did it..hmmmm...

Comment

Ha Ha Ha

You guys are all crazy you realize that.....And yes when I put that new picture on I was house cleaning and wanted to loose weight so ....Presto ......I was a skinny cleaning lady.....But off course I read that you guys didn't recognize me so .....Presto.....a smiling fish again....The last thing I want to do is loose the best friends I have ever had.....xoxoxo.....Smile...
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

ahhhhhhhhh shuckssss..*turns head and blushes*...so glad to have a new friend like smile.....and when in doubt not only does she make you smileeeee but wshe can throw a mean flying disk..aka christmas tree stand...hehehe!

Comment

Oh...we'll always be your friends. We just like to see you happy!!!!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Ha ha!!!! Oh yeah, the flying saucer! Did you ever get it off the neighbors roof?
              Melanie

Comment

What picture... Where?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Oh, Granny. You should have seen our Smile. She was this frumpy, skinny old cleaning lady. Looked a bit like Carol Burnett's character, I can't remember her name. You'd a been shocked at the shape she was in.....but she's all Smiles again now.
                  Melanie

Comment

Gee whats the big deal over a fish.She smiling beacuse she took a bath and got rid of the dirt to realize she is a fish after all
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                      Ha ha!!!! Oh yeah, the flying saucer! Did you ever get it off the neighbors roof?
                      Nope they had to remodel after the damage
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

What would we do without a/our Smile
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
                          Nope they had to remodel after the damage
                          Serves 'em right! Shoulda known better than to give a flying saucer to a fish that never set up her own christmas tree before!
                          Melanie

Comment

Where is the blasted picture?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

He He he! Click on Smile's name above then go to view personal profile. Her cleaning lady is still on there. She was using it as her avatar and I kept wondering where the smiley fish went so I asked her. She just changed back into a fish. Tee hee. Poor Granny!
                              Melanie

Comment

Working...
                              X