Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all of you!

Hi folks...

Someone send me this slide show of animals. It's really beautiful. It will bring a smile to your face and a sigh to your heart. You can downloaded it from the link below. The file is panacheoks. pps

You must have a program that opens pps files.

Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.iireproductions.com/granny/
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh this was beautiful.Wow what a camera. Than you xo.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

magnificant photography! Thanks for sharing. Don't know which one I like best....maybe the birds on one leg or the cat sucking his paw.

Comment

So beautiful - thanks so much for sharing, Granny! Unbelievable photography!
        Julie

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous!! How do they get such awesome shots of these wonderful animals!?? That's real professional photography! I have to applaud the photographer. Beautiful Granny!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Beautiful photography! This really brightened my day! Thanks granny!

Debby
            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Oh shucks...I tried but I am so dumb at times. It wouldn't come up for me. Maby cousin Eye will help. I will half to call her. Thanks Granny: I am sure ,some how I will see these pictures...........xo......Lois
              sigpic....

Comment

Beautiful, amazing quality
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Finally I got to see it. Thanks Granny ,they are so beautiful, what a world we live in........xoxoxo...........Lois
                  sigpic....

Comment

Glad you all enjoyed it! I get a lot of those. Going to post more as time permits!

A great thanks to Steve for making his site available for me to post the files. He is just the greatest!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

It was beautiful Granny!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X