No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue: What a neat card. How on earth did you do it. Wait until Eye see's it. There will be no stopping her....lol.....xoxo....Lois
    sigpic....

Comment

Originally posted by Winnie49 View Post
      Dear Smile!
      Hope you had a great day!!!!! sorry for the delay but better late than never!
      Wish you the best of the best and God bless you and yours
      tanti baci
      hugssss
      wendy
      Thankyou Wendy, it was a wonderful day.....xoxo...........Lois
      sigpic....

Comment

Originally posted by Smile View Post
        Sue: What a neat card. How on earth did you do it. Wait until Eye see's it. There will be no stopping her....lol.....xoxo....Lois
        Oh yes Sue fill me in on how you did this one xo.Beautiful.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

First of all I want to say... I cant believe you did that to Rosana!!!! She always has the first card in the gallery.... even if they have never even been in the forum.... that was just mean!!!! LOL Now get your buttt in the your user CP and put your birthday in!!!!!!!!
          Now down to business..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I know its late, but better late than never!!! Boy, you sure got some awesome cards! Here is mine to you....card ( click the card word..it'll take you right to the card) I know how you need things spelled out for ya....lol
          Last edited by crops2dawn; 02-01-2008, 08:35 PM.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

PS...THANKS for the photo!!! I will sure keep it in a safe place until I firgure out HOW I am going to pay you back for the crab lady....LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
              Oh yes Sue fill me in on how you did this one xo.Beautiful.

I sent you and e-mail Eye!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Here's mine. I know, I know. It's after midnight here so it's actually "The Day After The Day After Your Birthday" day but like I said, we're stretching it out. LOL! Hope your enjoying your birthday week.

Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 02-01-2008, 11:49 PM.
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

02BNGDHope:

Hope, thankyou sweetie. It is just beautiful and I love the words...........xoxo.............Lois
                  sigpic....

Comment

Carol:

I left you a message in the gallery. If you just click on the word "card" you should see it..............Thankyou my best friend, I love it...........xoxo............Lois
                    sigpic....

Comment

Great thread
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                        I sent you and e-mail Eye!
                        Gee, can you send me one, too? I'd love to know how you did that, too.
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Sent you a PM Melanie!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                          X