No announcement yet.

News on Jazz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad your out of that hospital Jazz. Take it easy and I'll keep praying for you. Those hospitals are no place for scrappers to be. They probably wouldn't let us take our puters with us.

Comment

Oh No Jazz , u take care of yourself now. take it easy!!!!
      prayers coming your way!!
      and loads of hugsssss

Comment

Jazzie, please get better soon...Wish there was something I could do to help...All I can do is keep you in my prayers...Get rest and take care of yourself....We miss you here...((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

My prayers still with you Jazz,.. get well soon!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Thanks Crops for the update,its truly appreciated!

Jazz,thinking of you & hope you are feeling much better soon, we miss you but please take care of you & we will see you here when you are up to it.
            hugs Karyn.

Comment

Any news? Your still in our prayers sweetie...((HUGS))

Comment

Jazzy's at home- puting her computer back together again-LOL
                She's doing much better and I'm sure will pop in soon- I know she had two doc appointments yesterday but haven't heard the results yet- just soooo glad that she is back!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Great news Kimbob! We're anxiously waiting her return!
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

Go JAZZ!!

Prayers always with you kiddo!!Heard the weather is going to be a bit messy in your neck of the woods today!! Stay inside today!! HUGGIES!! Sending you some goodies!!

Comment

Gee Whiz where have I been.I missed this thread. So sorry you were not well again. It is so hard for you.My prayers are always with you.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

hi!!

We will continue ours prayers the Jazz, for its reestablishment of health!
                        God he blesses, knows that we love it very,
                        Thaks update Carol, girl love!

kisses

Comment

Thanks Kim...((HUGS))
                          and Jazz, don't over do, your friends here are not going anywhere...You take care of yourself and I can't wait to see you on here again...Love ya..

Comment

Please, Jazz, take care... Or we'll have to come over with a truck load of duck tape and tape you down so you will take it easy and get better!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                              don't over do, your friends here are not going anywhere...You take care of yourself and I can't wait to see you on here again.....
                              Hummmmm . . . Wolvsie, this sounds a bit familiar from a little while back doesn't it? LOL!

Seriously, Jazz you take care and do what the doctors say. Can't wait till you get back online again.

Debby
                              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Jazz, glad to hear you are feeling better, but please please take care of yourself!

Kim, thanks for the update.
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X