Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you !! FIONA

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
    I cant believe it sneaked passed and i missed it - for some reason i thought it was today (4th) but it was on the 1st!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Donna

Fiona thanks very much, for in informing them ok
    Y love ya
    kisses

Comment

Need a FAVOR from all of you..I want to compile email addresses of all of us so I can download you a little something to show my appreciation to you for whatever and whenever!! The Frilly Frames Set 2 was the start of my "scrapbook jar of treats". Please let me know where to send your goodies!! Crops, Eye, Eng, Rosana, OB, Spanie, etc... PM me PLEASE!! I'll write the info down and save it!! I have Marion's and Jazz, Fiona of course, and Paula..I'm sure somewhere..I've gotta do some diggin..

HUGS HaPpY Scrappers!!
      donna

Comment

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DONNA!!!! I wish it would have been on the calendar. Hey they have one of them japanese restaurants here is Sheboygan where they cook it on a flat grill right in front of you and they are soooo good at what they do. Makes for a fun evening, especially if you get a chef that likes to show off. Glad you had fun!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Happy Birthday Sweetie! I haven't been on here for a couple days and had no clue, otherwise I would have made you a card...Hope you had a good one...((HUGS))
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Happy Birthday Donna!!! AND GET YOUR NAME ON THE CALENDAR!!!! so we don't miss it next year!

Comment

Hope you have a great birthday week! Thanks for throwing me a life preserver! ( I thought it kinda cool that you designed my life preserver in the Birthday Bash shapes. )

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Too cute Melanie!

Here is mine, hope you had a nice Birthday Donna!:
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday dear Donna!!
                  oxox
                  omajo

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

"Fiona..I'll never forget November 23 for as long as I live!! LOL..I figured out why I remembered your birthday as December 4th..Donny Osmond's birthday!! I'm letting my age show!! "

I remember Donny Osmond of course, but I would have never remembered his birthday! LOL

Next year will be a birthday worth celebrating..the BIG 50..

Been there, done that (last year)...It was a hard one for me!!!

Glad you had a great Birthday!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Ohh!!!!

Hummmmmmmm! How many cards pretty here!

Donna goes to be surprise with these!
                      Congrats girls great job!

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                        Happy Birthday Donna!!! AND GET YOUR NAME ON THE CALENDAR!!!! so we don't miss it next year!
                        This is one this I'd LIKE to FORGET for a change!! LOL...

WOW..if this don't beat everything!! I'm SQUEAKING big TIME!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL!!

NOW..where are those emails from you???? Need to get it so I can translate my HaPpInEsS to you!!

THESE ARE INCREDIBLE!! WOW!!...My FACE matches your template, SUE!!! Pokadots and ALL!! My red face is a shade darker I think!!!LOL..

THanKs Wolvsie, GRANNYSCRAPS, Marion, ALL YOU PRECIOUS WONDERS!! WOW!!

Comment

*Norty* girl keeping secrets !
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                          X