Autisticwonders Birthday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autisticwonders Birthday

I cant believe it sneaked passed and i missed it - for some reason i thought it was today (4th) but it was on the 1st!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Donna

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Dear Donna!
    hope you had a Great BDay!!!!!
    Sorry for missed it but our love and best wishes for you!
    hugsssss
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

DONNA girl- I hope you had a SUPER DUPER Birthday!! Just know that I partied for you on Friday OK-LOL.
      Hope this year brings all that you wish and dream for.
      Much Love

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

(Hey! How come these people don't have their birthday on the calendar! I hate that I missed this one, too. Well, that just means we get to stretch it out for a week, too! Yippee!) Donna, I'll leave you some lovin' tonight when I get home from work!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I hope you had a birthday filled with wonderful things just like you wanted!

{{HUGS}}

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Wow, she is just like Smile, she isn't on the Calendar! Happy Birthday Donna!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Happy Birthday Donna....I guess we better get on that calendar...............xoxox............Smile
              sigpic....

Comment

HeeHHEEEE...THANKS EVERYONE!! It was a FUN filled WEEKEND!! Flowers from my twin, and taking the family to Tsunami Japanese Restaurant!! THEY LOVED IT!!

Fiona..I'll never forget November 23 for as long as I live!! LOL..I figured out why I remembered your birthday as December 4th..Donny Osmond's birthday!! I'm letting my age show!! So now you're tied into Thanksgiving!! Much BETTER for you!! I'm TRULY grateful for YOU!!

Next year will be a birthday worth celebrating..the BIG 50..

HaPpY THOUGHTS!!!
                HUGS,
                donna

Comment

Hmmm.....I don't know.......Donny Osmond on the one hand....Thanksgiving on the other.......yeah, at my age (and his) I think I'd rather eat, too. (Although he's still a hottie! I had such a crush. Ha Ha!)
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Happy Birthday Wonder! I just celebrated mine the end of January. Hope you had a Super Day!

Comment

happy belated B-day to you!!
                      you had a fun weekend !! good for you!!
                      b-day hug coming your way

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Donna.... glad to hear you had a wonderful time!!! {{hugs}}
                        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

HAPPYYYYY!! Birthday !! DONNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Happy Birthday Donna. Sorry i wise person its date, does not know that taste to give congratulations to all in this place, therefore I have immense affection!
                          Either happy, that God blesses you , you very special girl for all here ok

Y love ya
                          Kisses
                          ro

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more. xo.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Ahhhh so you thought we wouldnt find out.....HAHAHAHA
                              HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your card is here.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                              X