Working elsewhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working elsewhere

GirlsI am now working patient siting in another town. Called them on Monday and they instantly gave me 6 shifts. Wow.I was glad. Trying to save for a computer now.My own hospital has no more shifts. Our new boss decided to save money and will be pulling nurses from out patients to sit if needed.So that left me out in the cold so I decided to try else where.Gotta go as I am getting ready for work.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Glad you found something so fast. Not surprised, you are a gem and they knew it!

Comment

It's so scary when when you lose your job.... Glad to hear you've found work..... and so quickly, too!!!
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

You might like this new job a lot better than the last one. Good for you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Hope they appreciate you!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Good for you Eye, That was quick!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
              Glad you found something so fast. Not surprised, you are a gem and they knew it!
              Yes Marion... I agree with you. They couldn't get anyone better.

Comment

Awe you guys just know how to sling the love. xo xo.I really do not need to work but extra mad money is fun.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Congrats - you will be a busy girl now. Wonderful
                  Kind wishes from Carena
                  Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                  Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Working...
                  X