• Show
Clear All

Here is just the plain heart.
    Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
      Here is just the plain heart.
      Oh Sue your stuff is awseome. Thank you so very much xo.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Dress In Gallery Girls. xo
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Eye! you had a great idea for this weeding album!
          If you dont know in this web there's a daily download for the entire month and is a pink wedding theme, hope it can help

http://www.divinedigital.com/forums/...play.php?f=474

hugggssss
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Thank you xo I snagged that. xo.
            sigpic

Comment

Eye, I have searched all over and can't find the green wedding kit I made...So sorry...I will keep looking...<wink>
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                Eye, I have searched all over and can't find the green wedding kit I made...So sorry...I will keep looking...<wink>
                That is okay.I made some more layouts with your stuff and I will be putting it in gallery soon. I worked 6 backshifts and had one off and going back for 5 more.It is an easy job.
                sigpic

Comment

Hope you can use this one Eye...
                  I've been in hospital & have to do NOTHING for the next 8 weeks so if there's anything you want, just ask....

(Just click on the black square & replace with your photo)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's another...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Oh Mary these are beautiful xo thank you.Hope you are feeling better.
                      sigpic

Comment

Michelle, sent 2 emails, if that's the kit you are looking for.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Yes it is and thank you Maureen...Eye, here ya go...
                          Attached Files
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Eye when I lost my external drive I lost both the kits I had made and all the other elements and things..I will try and make you something soon..love ya and the album is going to be beautiful..
                            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Here is a preview of what I sent Eye. You don't have to use the page as is, Eye, you can just use the embies that you like.

You're album is turning out beautiful. Wish I had been there. It looked like a super fun wedding!

Attached Files
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Yes it is and thank you Maureen...Eye, here ya go...
                                Can yah hear me hollering and dancing.Thank you xo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X