Memory Pages for Chad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory Pages for Chad

I thought I would start this thread for Shelby. You all can post your pages here for Chad, it may be easier if they are all in one place for her. Here's my page. Rip Chad
    Attached Files

What a beauiful tribute! God Bless Chad and God Bless our troops!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

hi!!

Thanks Wickel, .exelente idea, we go to postar something here, for Shelby, and the minimum that we can make for its comfort, at this mo

ment mine heart ofi of sadness,
      Last edited by rosana brito; 02-09-2008, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Thank-you Shelby for giving us this chance to participate in your lives. I made two more pages for your scrapbook and couldn't decide which one I liked better so I'm enclosing them both. This was the least I could do for a man who so fought for our FREEDOM !
        Attached Files

Comment

For Shelby !!

Comment

Sorry, problem download

OMG! I request to some moderator, that eliminates one page bigger, please, I had problem with download, sorry me please ok
            not taste to occupy as much space,
            Last edited by rosana brito; 02-09-2008, 03:49 PM.

Comment

i made one for you shelbz
              thinking of you and praying for you still
              there are no words to express such grief
              but to me this poem does come pretty close

hope you like

take care
              Attached Files

Comment

Chads pages

Thank you everyone for the pages and again for the kind words and thoughts!!!! I am posting these pages on his website if you would like to go and look at them...once again thank you everyone

Comment

God Bless x
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

God Bless you Shelbz! Everyone your pages are the most beautiful tribute to Chad. Very nice.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                    X