No announcement yet.

sunset picture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Salem where they burnned all those witches? Aha! I knew there was a reason you buy every broom on sale. You're garage is full of them. Get good mileage, don't you? In your line of work, I bet those come in handy too!

Vengence is mine, I will repay, says Granny! Granny 1:1

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

That would be Salem, Mass. This is Winston-Salem, NC! As in the cigarettes. However, I do not smoke, so maybe your theory still holds water, NOT!!

Moonbeam, I thought I saw a blur of Granny running around the corner as I was flying in mid-air. Hmmmmmmm!!!
      sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Nah! It couldn't have been Granny..she don't run anywhere - she makes me do all her running around.

Comment

Ahhhh, so it was you then, wearing a granny wig!!! I get where you're coming from. Trying to pass the buck are you?
          sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Uh Huh! Yep the plot thickens..... It's a conspiracy , over who controls the reigns at Digital Scrapbook Country!....Power corrupts

Comment

Some one should put the two of you away... You're a menace to society at large!

Oh, the things I must endure daily!

Granny
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Hey! Who are you callin' LARGE?

Comment

Working...
                X