• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentine's Day!

A Valentine's Day wish for you all!
    Attached Files

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

thank you so much debby!!! and happy valentine for you and for all my dear digisbmfriends
    love ya!
    hugggssss
    Attached Files
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Happy Valentines Day

Wishing you all a very Happy Valentines Day! May it be filled with Peace, Love and Joy!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Happy Valentines Day everyone. Sorry I am still not feeling well, so I don't think I will get to making a card today. I did get 10 hours sleep (sort of). I kept waking up every hour because my nose was running. My chest is hurting because of coughing. I think I will be spending another day on the couch curled up with a blankie! I hope it gets a little better before Saturday. We have to take my mom to Tennesee to meet my sister from Florida (My sister is taking mom to Florida for 2 weeks). It will be a miserable ride if I am not feeling better by then.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day to all of our SBM family's. ....Lois....xoxoxo
          sigpic....

Comment

Wishing all a happy valentines day too.
            Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day all! Sue, you just stay on that couch till you're better! Or we'll send Granny to make sure you do!!
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Hope you're feeling better soon Sue! Happy Valentine's!

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Happy Valentine's eveyone
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

hi, All!!

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY, to all
                    They do not leave that this day is of love and kisses, only today okay
                    We go you make it every day, so that thus the Love the Peace is always present inside of our house, next to who in we love them,
                    This and my desire to all!

kisses

Comment

I know the day is almost over, but Happy Valentines Day to all!!!! Sue, try some chicken soup....that might help!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Happy V day to all of you!

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day to you all
                          Attached Files

Comment

Happy Valentines Day eveyone

Comment

Great Valentines Everyone! Thanks, I did have some Chicken Soup yesterday Crops. I feel slightly better today. My fever broke last night, that helped. But my nose is still stuffed up and running (and sore) and I still have a cough. Hope it will be a little better tomorrow for the trip.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X